River shook her head to try and clear it. She paused to get her breath so that she could explain. "We fought Firestein. We won but Gage was hurt, and so was Zen and me." She paused to catch her breath. "And Misty, Rex, and Thomas are..." Her voice trailed off.

(You saw my post, right?)

(You saw my post, right?)
(Yup, but River doesn`t know yet)
"That was Gage?" she said her heart sinking. "You need to go to the hospital." Tayn turned her and walked her toward the Ambulance that was still there. "Where are the others?"
"Yes. I`ll be fine." River stumbled. "Okay, maybe not. They`er scattered around here, but some of them..." Tears were in her eyes. "Didn`t make it out."
(Edited)

(Yup, but River doesn`t know yet)

"Yes. I`ll be fine." River stumbled. "Okay, maybe not. They`er scattered around here, but some of them..." Tears were in her eyes. "Didn`t make it out."
(Edited)
Tayn didn't know what to say. She led River to the paramedics who had carried Zen over to the Ambulance, "She needs to go to the hospital too." she said to them. "River, I'll find them. Go to the hospital and we'll all come to see you later." She smiled reassuringly.

Back
Top Bottom