This is random but...

I keep getting this ad for a game, and one of the characters on the ad looks scarily similar to Wolfram
And the game is called The Greatest Wolf Of My Life(weird name, but ok.)
WHAT THE HECK
Probably anime.
Judging by the name. All of them are like that, lol.

Thankie :p

I couldn't just leave Wolf at that. It's just....idk. I guess I can't exactly explain it.
It makes me think he's afraid of being confident. The "evil voice" doesnt sound evil it sounds confident, happy, determined. But because of all the times he was confident ended in his own suffering it's something that is negative to him. Be it when he was younger and determined to end it all or when he was confident enough let down his guard to let someone in only to be betrayed. Now he needs to be confidant and determined to see this through to the end. He knows he can be, but the power that comes with it terrifies him. He's afraid of the person he will become. As well he's aware of the fact that he is going to have to fully trust these people that he met only 2 days ago. Where he was just reminded of how someone he had known for months maybe years and trusted completely had so easily turned against him.

It makes me think he's afraid of being confident. The "evil voice" doesnt sound evil it sounds confident, happy, determined. But because of all the times he was confident ended in his own suffering it's something that is negative to him. Be it when he was younger and determined to end it all or when he was confident enough let down his guard to let someone in only to be betrayed. Now he needs to be confidant and determined to see this through to the end. He knows he can be, but the power that comes with it terrifies him. He's afraid of the person he will become. As well he's aware of the fact that he is going to have to fully trust these people that he met only 2 days ago. Where he was just reminded of how someone he had known for months maybe years and trusted completely had so easily turned against him.
I dunno, I'm getting a Lord of the Rings vibe.

Back
Top Bottom