Pics
Lachlan nodded and shifted to a hooded crow, hopped over to the bars, and stepped through them. He half flapped, half hopped clumsily down the hall, checking the cells as he went-- not waiting to be led, and stopped in-front of the cell holding Bleddyn and Sherri. He shifted to his human form and crouched down. "Sherri, shift to your cat skin and get out!" He hissed. (@AMERAUCANAS4REAL ) "We're going to have to get this door open to get Bleddyn out." He said to Wolfram, having assumed he was at his side.

Wolfram nodded, shifting into a human. He pulled at the bars, snarling."It's locked!"He hissed, pulling desperately at the door.

(I was thinking that too!)

Sherri looked at him and tried to shift. Pain seared through her. That was not the first time she noticed was a strange silver band on her wrist. "Why would they restrain me, and not you? I don't think I can escape. Maybe they fit yours wrong. Maybe the guard who caught me adjusted mine," she muttered with satisfaction. She had clawed him a lot. "I would have escaped already if I didn't have this antishift."

Toby grunted when she slammed him into the wall. Why. Why must I be so impulsive? "If we're wasting time, why are you still holding me against the wall?" Toby asked. I am not going to say what she wants me to say. If she wants respect she has to earn it, and not scare people into respecting her. I'm gonna die. She's gonna kill me and leave my body here to rot. Hopefully she's nice enough to get Alpha to Jessi.
I love how he thinks Misty is gonna kill him but he is worried about Alpha.

Back
Top Bottom