~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TamingMaster, Apr 6, 2016.

1. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(Sure! That would be wonderful! :) )

2. LittleBrownie

LittleBrownie Queen of Stache

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    ( pulled his face close to his? XD )

Damian's heart pounded as the hand was right in his face, and his 'werewolf' side took over a bit. He smiled and began to drool, 'Flesh..' He thought, it smelled just like his mothers cooking. Damian reached out to it carefully but snapped out of it. He slapped it out of her grasp, tears streaming down his face. " NO WAY!" He yelled, slamming his face into the ground, " NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!" he repeats. " I can't even fight! I can barely kill a fly, and I have to kill to eat?! WELL I WON'T! Because I'm human!!" he pleaded, with pain in his eyes.

3. DustyDawgy

DustyDawgy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2013
    U.S.A
    Can I join? If so, here is my form!

Name: Isobel
    Species: Vampire
    Pack:N/A
    Personality: Disdainful, kind of rude, moody, honestly pretty lonely. Gets attached really easily once she lets you in.
    History: Before being turned, Isobel was a sweet, innocent, helpless little girl. Her mind was strong, but her body was weak, and she was taken advantage of multiple times. She was not hateful of those who had hurt her, however, until she turned into a vampire. Post-turning, her negative feelings arose, and have yet to leave.
    Picture/Description: Midnight hair, red eyes, pale skin. Her ears are slightly pointed, and her hair's length is around mid-back.
    Username: DustyDawgy
    Other: Lycan

P.S. I apologize if this form is crappy, but my brain is asleep today.

4. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    (Accepted! :D)
    ( No worries, I feel you XD)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  5. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    Tate was at the harbor, with other pack members. "They were weak, even for hunters" he spat, looking at the few hunters dead on the ground while his pack mates were behind him. He heard the seagulls around him, making the annoying noise he hated the most. Tate cursed under his breath and spoke," Anyone heard from the others or Caleb?" He asked to the four behind him. "Not at all" one replied. Tate growled and licked his arm that was wet with blood, he needed to know if Caleb got the talons...
    Caleb suddenly appeared, he had a smirk on his face," No worries Tate. I got them and handled a few scums" he said dryly, as he took out his hands from his pockets. The talons glowed a bright blue, easily catching the eyes of the group and Tate. Tate's eyes widened,' No way' he thought.
    "These.. will kill anyone who crosses me!" Caleb said devilishly, staring at the talons in excitement. He stared at the pack mates and grinned, in a flash, he tested them out on two of them, killing them instantly. Tate wasn't surprised and stared at the last of the group, as they were stunned. He got annoyed," What are you four standing around for?! Go out and round up the rest of the pack, we're planning something big" he snapped as they obeyed and scrambled off. Tate mumbled and looked out onto the water. Caleb turned to Tate," Go find Eaton, he should be of assistance." he said, turning away, putting his hands back into his pockets and walking off the harbor. Tate didn't respond, still watching the water, 'Great, I might run into my pathetic sister' he realized in his mind.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  6. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Eaton was disposing of what was left of the body down an old mine shaft. He'd learned to be careful where he left his kills. Bones brought humans and humans brought hunters. After hearing the satisfying thud of the discarded bones, Eaton froze at a much closer sound. He scented the air, but who or what, was still down wind of him. He growled softly at his disadvantage. Be it friend or foe, he had two choices. He could go on the defensive and hunt them down. Or he could simply wait them out. With his full stomach, he found he was in a fairly decent mood. So he opted to wait and see if they ventured any closer. So he focused his amber eyes, so they would pierce the darkness and detect the slightest movements. His ears were equally attuned. He stood supernaturally still, like a living statue, not moving a muscle.

7. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014
    (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. XD)

Tara was getting angry. Fast. She couldn't hold back her anger anymore. She punched him, knocking his jawbone with a forceful blow. Then, she reach over and grabbed the hand, shoving it into Damian's mouth, making sure he couldn't spit it out. "EAT IT!"

---

(You're accepted, as LittleBrownie said. :D I'll add your character to the character page later on. Feel free to start RPing. :3)

---

(I want to PM you a question about this. XD)

---

Freya had left the bar and had begun to head back to the pack, when she heard a noise. She caught a slight scent. The scent of another lycan. She kept quiet, and kept moving.

(Sorry it's so short. :p )

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  8. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    (XD )
    Damian made muffling sounds and tried to fight back, but he couldn't. He had his hands wrapped around Tara's wrist, trying to pull her off, but he was too weak. Damian gave up, he couldn't push her back. He made up his mind and finally swallowed, his eyes widened from the taste, 'This is what it tastes like?..' He thought.

9. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014
    Tara took her hands away, noting Damian's reaction. She walked over to the body and took off the head, throwing it into his lap. "Finish it. All of it."

10. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    Damian let out a scream, seeing the eyes of the head roll bad into its skull. He got up quickly and put his hands on the wall, vomiting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by