~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TamingMaster, Apr 6, 2016.

1. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014
    "Psh." Tara scowled. She grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back into the wall. "What don't you get? You need to eat this or you will die. SO EAT."

2. LittleBrownie

LittleBrownie Queen of Stache

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    "Please..no.." Damian said weakly," Is there any other way..?" closing his eyes, avoiding eye contact. He was petrified, he didn't want to eat anymore.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

( So is she walking towards him or away? I'm confused. :/ )
    Eaton smelled the air again, hoping for a cross wind. That's when the wind shifted and he did pick up a scent. He headed towards it to investigate the other Lycan. He didn't recognize the scent.

4. TamingMaster

Jul 26, 2014
    "No," Tara replied through gritted teeth. "Just eat it. You'll get used to it soon enough." She sighed. "If it makes you feel any better, you should know that this guy killed his entire family, including his three children. He wasn't innocent. He deserved this. ...That's the thing about Conall and his pack, we don't hunt innocent people. That's what makes us different..."

---

(I'm sorry. I meant either; your choice. :p )

Freya kept slow and steady, moving quietly. She noticed the shift in the wind, noting the probability that the other lycan knew she was nearby.

5. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    Damian listened to Tara. His eyes widened, shocked that the homeless mans hand he ate did something horrible. He then realized he couldn't get out of this without eating. He opened his eyes slightly," I'll eat..." He said under his breath.

6. NickyKnack

( Oh, okay. :) )

Eaton slowed as he neared the strange lycan. She wasn't from his pack, so he followed her silently. Even though he knew she could sense his proximity. The closer he got to her, the better he could determine her pack scent. Figures, she smelled of Maccon pack. Should he hunt her? Naw, he was too full to think of eating more. He thought to himself. So he opted for conversation. "Did your pack leader send you to spy on me or pack Arnou in general?" He asked in opening.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  7. NickyKnack

(I only said it that way because that is how pack Arnou was described as being. :/ )

8. TamingMaster

Jul 26, 2014
    "Good," Tara replied. "Here, let me know when you're done. I'll be outside the alley, making sure nobody sees you."
    Tara left the alley, checking her clothes for blood spots.

---

Freya froze, she whipped her head in Eaton's direction. She paused, before deciding to reply. "I didn't come to spy on anyone. I'm just passing through."
    She held her hand over her silver blade, just in case. Her eyes darted around, trying to find Eaton. She could smell him, and he was close.

(Yeah, it's good! ^-^ )

9. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    Damian didn't reply, he was shaking,' Am I really going to do this?!' He thought. He got to his knees, hovering over the body and stared at it in silence. 'Do it...don't hold back..it's all yours' the raspy voice said in his head. Damian was confused and startled, 'I-..' 'Do it, it's still warm.. don't you want to survive?' He heard again. "Yes.. I do.." He whispered to himself, as a drop of drool came from his mouth and down his chin. He smiled from ear to ear, "All mine.." Damian said in a strange voice. 'Then..eat..' the voice said again. Damian couldn't hold himself back and reached out to the body of flesh. He blacked out, and the werewolf side of him took over, feasting.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  10. NickyKnack

( Cool! :) )
    Eaton grinned as she tried to pinpoint his exact location. "And I'm supposed to believe you, simply because you say so?" He stated. Waiting until she spoke again to change his position. He was having too much fun and to think, bloodshed wasn't a part of it for once.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by