ΘḉệἆṉḈḽḁἠ: Ἁ Ḉḧἶḉḱḕῇ Ḉḻἄṋ Ṝṍḽḝ Ῥḻἆẙ

Quote:
"No, right now we dont luckily. There are too many ravens around for my liking. If once attacks I will show you how to kill a raven" She said

Quote:
"No, right now we dont luckily. There are too many ravens around for my liking. If once attacks I will show you how to kill a raven" She said

'Sure thing,' Laine said. She glanced at SnowFeather. 'Say, how long have you been a warrior? Is it a tough life?'

Quote:

'Sure thing,' Laine said. She glanced at SnowFeather. 'Say, how long have you been a warrior? Is it a tough life?'

"I have been a Warrior as long as I can remember" Snowfeather said "I was brought to ShadowClan as a tiny chick and was raised there. Its not easy, the Clan expects so much from you. But the rewards are great, you are honored and respected"

Quote:

"I have been a Warrior as long as I can remember" Snowfeather said "I was brought to ShadowClan as a tiny chick and was raised there. Its not easy, the Clan expects so much from you. But the rewards are great, you are honored and respected"

'ShadowClan!' Laine said. 'That sounds a little.. well, shadowy!' She chuckled. 'But yes, I do think it's great when you work so hard for something and it finally pays off. It's a great feeling!'

(I'm back!)

"Greetings, Laine! Oh, and don't worry about the birds, SnowFeather. They look like ravens, but they're not, and they're perfectly safe. See?" She flapped up into a tree and sat on a branch right next to one of the birds. It looked at her, then turned it's attention away.

Yay! Another clan!!!
big_smile.png
I'll make one!
wink.png

Name: Specklewing
Appearance: Blackish brown hen with specks of white and light pinkish all over her body. Bright, chocolate brown eyes. Large comb... for a hen.
Personality: Very sweet hen, with a motherly heart. Loves younger chickens and doesn't usually hang around other hens her age. She'd rather be in the nersury, with the chicks.
Abilities: Can make a terrifying hissing sound when in danger.
History: Born in a hatchery and immediatly shipped to a Tracter Supply Company. There, a young woman bought Specklewing along with two other chicks, both hens. When she got to her new coop, something didn't feel right, and they soon learned that a raccoon was living in the very nearby woods. When that raccoon interfered with the chickens, Specklewing and one of the other hens escaped. The third hen was killed in front of their own eyes. Specklewing made it to OceanClan when a man found her by the side of the road, asleep. Specklewing's friend that she grew up with had been foraging when the man found Specklewing and they never saw each other again. The man shipped Specklewing to france, or tried to. The boat on which she was shipped got cought in a huge storm and threw her off the boat, along with another hen that was being shipped. Both hens floated in their wooden cages to the shore of the OceanClan territory. (Wow, that was long!)
Other: Will she ever see her other friend again? Have you ever seen her other friend?... maybe you have... (Go to AirClan to find out!)
BYC Username: Louieandthecrew
Breed(Optional): Speckled Sussex

Name: PearlFeather
Appearance: Perfect snowy white, with a black crest.
Personality: Generous, polite, calm, quiet, very independant due to her upbringing without parents.
Abilities: Not particularly skilled on the battlefield, but she is quick-thinking.
History: She was brought up in OceanClan, and does not know much more than that. Her parents were found on the island by humans, and rescued with her egg left behind. The hot sun was enough to incubate her egg.
BYC Username: BirdNut
Breed(Optional): BCW Polish

There, I finished it. I also noticed how everyone was going with white as their color, so I changed it up a bit by giving her a black crest.
tongue.png

A hen hid quietly in the bushes, and glanced at the camp. I wonder if anyone lives here... she thought. She ventured to a closer bush, and saw the other chickens. Who are they?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom