ΘḉệἆṉḈḽḁἠ: Ἁ Ḉḧἶḉḱḕῇ Ḉḻἄṋ Ṝṍḽḝ Ῥḻἆẙ

Laine walked up to PearlFeather.

'Ah, you look like a wise one,' she said. 'And how did you find your way here?'

Laine nodded at SandStar. 'All we found here last night was apples. We went out foraging in the forrest.'

Quote:
(There are no apples on the island, the only fruit is coconuts, bananas and a few grape vines that are in the middle of camp...)

Quote:
(There are no apples on the island, the only fruit is coconuts, bananas and a few grape vines that are in the middle of camp...)

'Oops! Well it was dark and they were green and round... could've been abnormally large grapes,' Laine mused.

She held out her wing to Sand Star.

Quote:

'Oops! Well it was dark and they were green and round... could've been abnormally large grapes,' Laine mused.

SandStar shook it gently, smiling.

Quote:

Laine chuckled to herself. 'Ah... the beach, you say? Well, I could do with a bit of sanding right now!!' She laughed.

Quote:

Laine chuckled to herself. 'Ah... the beach, you say? Well, I could do with a bit of sanding right now!!' She laughed.

"Do it quickly, I'd like to make an announcement at the Gathering Shell."

Quote:

"Do it quickly, I'd like to make an announcement at the Gathering Shell."

Laine frowned and looked around for a shell. Upon not seeing one, she shook out her feathers and leapt into an anormous sand dune, letting the grains scrape under her feathers. Yippee! Fun!!

Back
Top Bottom