ЅℋℐℙᏇℛℰℂᏦℰⅅ- A Horse Rp (Lead ranks open!!!)

Raven huffed heavily as he tried to keep the filly above the water.
Celeste looked at the stallion she was on then ahead of them again "I think I can swim some more" She said softly, uncertain but willing to try.

Starlight looked at her filly then ahead She kept moving, though she was tiring already

Raven was somewhat distracted when he heard a horse struggle behind him. He frantically looked around and spotted a life boat. "I have an idea." He said, determinedly. Turning, he lead Starlight to the intacted life boat. As he lifted Celeste into the boat he spoke gently, "There's not much room, but its enough for the two of you." Looking behind for a moment he paused. "I'm going to help that mare." He said looking towards Star. Then he left.
~
Raven swam beside Star. Gently lifting her chin he pulled her front body over his back. "It's alright." He cooed softly.

Starlight grabbed the lifeboat's rope with her teeth, holding it in place "She's weaker, let her ride in there with Celeste" She said as she looked back to Raven and Star

Starlight grabbed the lifeboat's rope with her teeth, holding it in place "She's weaker, let her ride in there with Celeste" She said as she looked back to Raven and Star
He looked into stars eyes. "Alright. I want you to lay on my back and hold the rope though. I'm going to pull the boat to land."

Starlight nodded "Go ahead and get her in there."

Celeste watched them all from her position, prone in the front of the boat

Back
Top Bottom