Ѡεҍ ₵ѧʍ Hatching live now!

ive been following the progress on this one chick in your bator since about 10 am .. he looks like he has been struggling in the same position for about 2 hrs now. How long does it usually take them to get out of the botton half of the shell once they get the top off, he is still up in the egg carton.

Thanks for posting the cams by the way, this will come in handy for when mine start to hatch

I have been out of town an just got home. He was stuck. I pulled him out. There were also 3 more stuck but 2 had died. I opened up the other one an threw away the dead ones.

My humidity foggier broke here while back so I am back to using bowls of water an must have had it still to dry.

Yea, most are EEs

Oh no...I have been following all day as well and was wondering if they were stuck. Oh that's a shame. I will be watching to see if that little guy makes it. He is still so weak and still not out of the shell and stretching his feet. The other were alive this morning I could see them moving.

i have been following and was like ,"man i wish i was there to take him out for her." lol but now that you said you were gone it makes sence because i am sure you wouldnt leave 'em stuck lol!! i was also wondering about the 2 eggs that were half open and thought maybe you had put the shell back over it after they had hatched!! i am so sorry about that! and the other chick with the small pip hole i kept seeing his/her beak peck alittle but i am glad s/he atleast had some breathing air!! lol good luck with the chicks!!! and thanks for the cams because i am on my toes about our first hatch and dont really know if any will hatch!!

God bless!!!
hugs.gif

<3 kelsey

Hey!!! The Baby That You Helped Isnt Breathing From The Looks Of It Because The Head Is Not Proper!!!!! Please Help!!! I Know Your Off Line And All But I Cant Just Sit Here And Do Nothing What So Ever!!

<3 Kelsey

Back
Top Bottom