┬┴┬┬┼┼──┬┴┴Facebook Thread♦♣♠•◘○◙►♫☼◄↕

Quote:
Don't worry, you aren't alone. I don't have a FaceBook account, either.
hugs.gif

*cries on shoulder* oh the humanity!

Quote:
Yeah, it's not safe, you might run into a old opinionated curmudgeon like me with Chickens. (My website link is to my facebook, I've picked up several odd friends from BYC and science fiction connections)

Quote:
Yeah, it's not safe, you might run into a old opinionated curmudgeon like me with Chickens. (My website link is to my facebook, I've picked up several odd friends from BYC and science fiction connections)

you've picked up weirdos like me?

Quote:

You obviously haven't checked out my friend list---you don't even come close to weirdo. You're just standard teenage angst, check out the UFO alien nuts I've picked up.

Quote:

You obviously haven't checked out my friend list---you don't even come close to weirdo. You're just standard teenage angst, check out the UFO alien nuts I've picked up.

if i do, ima laugh. i dont wanna change my pants today XD

Just to tell you guys, be EXTRA careful around Facebook... Because people could get your identidy and stalk you...
sad.png

(oh yeah, can you guys tell me what a wall spammer, a poker, and a camera person is?)

Quote:
Don't sweat it, its really not all that great. I have one, but I rarely use it

Same here, I made my account years ago and after a brief stint of being obsessed for about a month after I finally signed up, I haven't been on for goodness knows how long. I only go on when I'm either really bored, or I'm expecting a message from one of my friends.

Quote:
I should be so lucky to have someone so obsessed with me, I get stalked. A wall spammer?----can of SPAM on the shelf. A poker is what I use to stir the coals in my wood burning stove. A camera person is that idiot parent at a recital with their kid in it.

Back
Top Bottom