║ ☾ ║ Wᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Mɪsᴛ ║ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ║ ☾ ║

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I can make another wolf what rank & pack would you like him/her to be? U can even choose the gender for her/him I'd love to help in any way I can
smile.png
)

((That'd be awesome, Poult! You can choose all that, I don't want to decide for you C: If you like, you could have quick look at the character page. 'Cause that way you can see what spots are open for Betas and that))

((Yea, I was planning on starting today, if we can just fill a few more spots. I think there are still one or Alphas, and lots of Beta places available. WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!! X3))

((Looks awesome, Darth C: Would you mind whizzing over to the charrie page, and just seeing if you can edit it? I tried to do that before, but I don't know if it worked, because the thing at the top didn't come up :/))

( Thank you, and yes I can! Give a few few moments :3)

((That'd be awesome, Poult! You can choose all that, I don't want to decide for you C: If you like, you could have quick look at the character page. 'Cause that way you can see what spots are open for Betas and that))

(Is the male alpha of Ice Pack open cuz I would really like that spot it said alpha reserved for thechickenking but it didn't say the gender so can I make a form for that rank/gender/pack?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom