║ ☾ ║ Wᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Mɪsᴛ ║ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ║ ☾ ║

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I added more, is it better?)

((Yea, that's great :) I meant River hen I asked though, if you could even just add a few more descriptive words for her personality? I know it's kinda hard with pups, but it doesn't need to be too much more C: ))

(Any beta spots left?)

((Yup, we still have the Dawn Pack male Beta :) ))

ᑎame: Wendego
ᗩge: 8
ᑭersonality: Cruel, cunning, sadistic, and psychopathic. He takes pleasure in the misery of others, and demands absolute loyalty and respect from his followers. He maims those who are insubordinate, and many of his small pack have the scars to prove ti.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Marauder Pack
ᖇank Alpha
ᗰate: None
ᑭups: None
ᕼistory: Not much is known of his history, except for that he once had a mate, though it is unknown what happened to her
ᑌsername: The ChickenKing
Other: Chesy Muffin

ᑎame: Mist
ᗩge: 6
ᑭersonality: Not very talkative, but she is kind and caring, very protective of her pups. Usually forgiving and welcoming of others
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Dawn
ᖇank: Pack Member
ᗰate: (Open to make!)
ᑭups: Trout and Lark
ᕼistory: Led a regular life in Dawn Pack, her parents recently died of old age.
Other: Cheesy Muffin

ᑎame: Crow
ᑭersonality: Domineering and bossy, a prominent member of the pack, he takes his orders seriously and will not hesitate to carry out Wendegos orders, whatever they might be.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Marauder
ᖇank: Beta
ᕼistory: Born a loner, he joined Wendego as a loyal underling, carying out all his demands with pleasure.

ᑎame: Trout
ᗩge: 3 months
ᑭersonality: Outgoing and playful, the exact opposite of his sister Lark. He likes to chase things, whichh may cause trouble in the future.
ᑭic/description:

ᖇank: Pup
ᕼistory: Recently born

ᑎame: Lark
ᑭersonality: Shy and quiet, stays close to her mother, and doesn't often stray far from her.
ᑭic/description:

(I'll make more soon, and if anybody wants to make Mists mate, they're welcome to!)

ᑎame: Wendego
ᗩge: 8
ᑭersonality: Cruel, cunning, sadistic, and psychopathic. He takes pleasure in the misery of others, and demands absolute loyalty and respect from his followers. He maims those who are insubordinate, and many of his small pack have the scars to prove ti.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Marauder Pack
ᖇank Alpha
ᕼistory: Not much is known of his history, except for that he once had a mate, though it is unknown what happened to her
Other: Chesy Muffin

ᑎame: Mist
ᑭersonality: Not very talkative, but she is kind and caring, very protective of her pups. Usually forgiving and welcoming of others
ᑭic/description:

ᖇank: Pack Member
ᗰate: (Open to make!)
ᑭups: Trout and Lark
ᕼistory: Led a regular life in Dawn Pack, her parents recently died of old age.

ᑎame: Crow
ᑭersonality: Domineering and bossy, a prominent member of the pack, he takes his orders seriously and will not hesitate to carry out Wendegos orders, whatever they might be.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Marauder
ᖇank: Beta
ᕼistory: Born a loner, he joined Wendego as a loyal underling, carying out all his demands with pleasure.

ᑎame: Trout
ᑭersonality: Outgoing and playful, the exact opposite of his sister Lark. He likes to chase things, whichh may cause trouble in the future.
ᑭic/description:

ᑎame: Lark
ᑭersonality: Shy and quiet, stays close to her mother, and doesn't often stray far from her.
ᑭic/description:

(I'll make more soon, and if anybody wants to make Mists mate, they're welcome to!)

((Cool, accepted :) You might want to post your idea for this pack on the OCC, so other know what's going on))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom