◇ Throne of Deceit ◇ (An Elemental RP)

Yeah, sorry, I guess I didn't make myself clear.
(It's alright. I was afraid that something I said was understood wrong, so that you didn't think you were welcome. Hopefully I'll see you around, though. Sorry you have to leave.)

Eris walked around East camp towards the woods, where she could normally be alone. She quite enjoyed the solitude and peace of the forest.

Simeon woke up slowly, ready to start the day.

Luna sat hidden in a dense bush when a fire elemental walked by, burning the grass and moss with each step.When he was gone, Luna jumped out and transformed into her elemental forum, and moss sprouted from her feet.She smiled contentely and jumped back away into the deep forest.The moss sprouted from her feet for a few moments and then she turned back into a human.

Luna sat hidden in a dense bush when a fire elemental walked by, burning the grass and moss with each step.When he was gone, Luna jumped out and transformed into her elemental forum, and moss sprouted from her feet.She smiled contentely and jumped back away into the deep forest.The moss sprouted from her feet for a few moments and then she turned back into a human.

(We're not starting yet, everyone.)

Name: Fleur Rousseau
Element: Earth
Signature Powers: The ability to make plants grow and move in any way she desires.
Residence: A rather large wood cabin in the village.
Camp (If attending one.): Not attending one.
Weakness: Fire and anything that harms plants (vinegar, boiling water, et cetera.)
Personality: Serious and usually silent. She can seem very motherly and kind when she warms up to you, but if you bother her as a stranger it can seem like she wants to beat you.
History: Fleur was born in France, but she was put up for adoption and nobody wanted her because she had an odd personality (random commentary on death and other depressing subjects). So, when Fleur was allowed to leave the orphanage, she left France and headed to this kingdom as a foreigner. She had been a slave in this kingdom for a few years, but due to her loyalty and intelligence (and her now understanding of English) she has been given freedom...Which as a woman, isn't much, but it's good enough.
She still has a very thick French accent, so sometimes it's hard to understand her.
Picture/Description (When powers are not in use; natural):
Picture/Description (When powers are in use.):
Username: Garjzla
Other: Fleur is a butcher, and also has her own livestock, of course.

Back
Top Bottom