☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

The dog parents shouldn't have been teasing the dumb thing like that either.
I watched a few other videos. He (Lucky) is a rescue and doesn't like hands. He's fine with feet and he'll lick peoples faces but for some reason he doesn't like hands.
Doing that probably stresses him out. Who knows what he's been through

I have a strict no-nonsense policy with dogs. I don't care if they weigh 2 pounds or 140lbs. A large dog doing that would be labeled dangerous. A small dog doing the same thing is considered cute and funny.
I just don't get it. Very sad. Small dogs can do some real damage too. Some people shouldn't have animals.

When I’m asked if my dog will bite I have to fight the urge to say “shes got teeth right?” She is a good girl, but never under estimate any animal. They cant talk, just defend.

If it has teeth, it'll bite.
If it has legs, it'll kick.
If it has claws, it'll scratch.
I dont care how well trained the animal is.

Mine really wouldn't hurt a fly. But, guess what? She’s been nippy. Why? She’s got a severe toothache no one can do anything about because she’s too old for another surgery. Yes, she’s on pain killers, but they dont help much. :(

I have a strict no-nonsense policy with dogs. I don't care if they weigh 2 pounds or 140lbs. A large dog doing that would be labeled dangerous. A small dog doing the same thing is considered cute and funny.
Exactly. And a lot of people don't understand that so they don't train them. Then when someone gets hurt the dog is blamed. Dog owners need to be more responsible and realize that it's not cute. It should be taken more seriously.

The only time I've ever been seriously bitten by a dog it was by a punt-a-pooch kind of like that one. It drew blood through my shoe.

The only time I've ever been seriously bitten by a dog it was by a punt-a-pooch kind of like that one. It drew blood through my shoe.
I got bit in the calf by a darnned old Pekingese dog. 🤬 No blood only because I was wearing jeans.
But nearly a year later I had to have a ultrasound done on my legs looking at my veins and the ultrasound tech asked me what happened in that spot!

Its more likely for a small dog to bite because they are smaller than you so they react with biting in 'self defense' when they feel threatened. Things that may not seem like a bug deal to larger dogs or humans could be scary for a small dog. Doesn't make it okay though. And/or they are just not taught how to behave because they are small and 'harmless'.

I know y'all probably think my dogs run all over me because I dress them and spoil them like children, but I take training seriously. Though I do believe positive training is more effective and humane, so I don't try to 'dominate' them, they listen to me and do as I say.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom