☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

Mine was a younger sister. (14 months younger). She’d kick, punch, bite, slap. I got tired of it and smack her back. She’d cry to mom and dad, I’d get my butt handed to me for hitting my sister. Hitting a girl for any reason was taboo.

It went round and round until I told her I didn’t care what the punishment was. If she wanted to get physical, I will return in kind, every time. Only ten times worse.
I did the same to my little sister. She was a brat so my parents didn't care if I'd wail on her now and then.

Mine was a younger sister. (14 months younger). She’d kick, punch, bite, slap. I got tired of it and smack her back. She’d cry to mom and dad, I’d get my butt handed to me for hitting my sister. Hitting a girl for any reason was taboo.

It went round and round until I told her I didn’t care what the punishment was. If she wanted to get physical, I will return in kind, every time. Only ten times worse.
Same here, I so much as touch him and I get in trouble, yet he can do whatever he wants, and if I say anything I usually get in trouble for telling on him. It's ridiculous.
He isn't very strong though so I could easily push him to the ground. I often do if he's really being a beech.
Siblings suck

Last edited:
Yea. Like I said I'm not worried about me. My mom is older though...I'm not sure which test they did. I know they say the Rapid one isn't very accurate. I've been tested so many times by now...i normally ge r a nasty cold in the winter/fall anyway so I should be fine. Can't be much worse than some of the colds I've had over the years, right?
Everyone we talked with about symptoms said that loss of sense of taste was one of their first symptoms and that their taste was noticibly late in return after the other symptoms were gone.
I keep a can of mints on the table.

20201025_133447.jpg
20201025_133433.jpg

I'm practicing drawing facial features. It's been a while since I've drawn anything.

Mine was their little angel who could do no wrong.
She’s on her 4th felony drug conviction, and is a poster child for meth deterioration. I think they finally realize she’s not perfect.
Mine is awesome, and we're really close. She's a far kinder person than I'll ever be. She got the kindness, and I got the backbone. Wouldn't trade her for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom