☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

If you use enough gasoline, anything is possible. Like Smokey says, all it takes is one spark.
Too much gasoline in a closed space can be difficult to light. You have to have enough oxygen for combustion to happen. A friend proved this concept. The resulting explosion singed his and his companion's hair very badly.

My marshmallows didn't dry quite enough last night, so they're very melty and gooey and keep falling off of the stick.
I found a way around this:
DSC_7417.JPG
DSC_7418.JPG

And the finished product:
DSC_7419.JPG

Close enough.

Too much gasoline in a closed space can be difficult to light. You have to have enough oxygen for combustion to happen. A friend proved this concept. The resulting explosion singed his and his companion's hair very badly.
:lol:
Another life lesson learned. It only counts if they lived through the experience and learn from it.

An acquaintance had some old black powder. Since we burned smokeless powder, he decided that is what he'd do with the black. Made a hill of the stuff (a pound, I think) and proceeded to drop matches onto it while LEANING OVER THE PILE!!! Good thing he ran out of matches.

For those that don't know the differences, gunpowder (smokeless) burns real fast. Black powder explodes. Therefore smokeless is safer. There is a difference.

He was about 10 feet away going to get more matches, when one of the recently lit matches had enough spark to detonate the pile. Singed his ponytail and his rear as it knocked him onto his front and rang his ears. Only by the grace of God. :confused:

That looks yummy!!!

When you cut it Show pictures of the inside. And detailed instructions with recipe. I have 3 heads to make into cheese. My last attempt failed.
About all I can do now cracker sized pieces. Unfortunately I didnt make it a friend did I'll try to get his recipe

View attachment 2388600View attachment 2388601View attachment 2388602View attachment 2388603
It is the best I've ever had and I've had a whole lotta head cheese
Ew, how can you even call it cheese anymore if it's made out of heads.
My marshmallows didn't dry quite enough last night, so they're very melty and gooey and keep falling off of the stick.
I found a way around this:
View attachment 2389147View attachment 2389146

And the finished product:
View attachment 2389149
Close enough.
Home made marmallows? What are they like? Did you remember the chocolate? How did you make them?

:lol:
Another life lesson learned. It only counts if they lived through the experience and learn from it.

An acquaintance had some old black powder. Since we burned smokeless powder, he decided that is what he'd do with the black. Made a hill of the stuff (a pound, I think) and proceeded to drop matches onto it while LEANING OVER THE PILE!!! Good thing he ran out of matches.

For those that don't know the differences, gunpowder (smokeless) burns real fast. Black powder explodes. Therefore smokeless is safer. There is a difference.

He was about 10 feet away going to get more matches, when one of the recently lit matches had enough spark to detonate the pile. Singed his ponytail and his rear as it knocked him onto his front and rang his ears. Only by the grace of God. :confused:
Black powder is not to be toyed with. One case I know of involved using an "empty" black powder tin as a target. The resulting explosion caused a pebble to strike the shooter in the head, killing him instantly.

Back
Top Bottom