~ ♞ ~ Piney Hollow Stables ~ ♞ ~ An Equestrian Center (RolePlay)

Would you join this RolePlay?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
( I know I'm picky, but aren't racehorses usually Thoroughbreds? How would he be pure Arabian if he was the son of a racehorse? Was the mother an Arabian? Please don't hurt me. )

There are Arabian races. Justin is actually my horse, IRL, and we almost raced him. His mother was one of the top ten Arabian racers in California.

( I know I'm picky, but aren't racehorses usually Thoroughbreds? How would he be pure Arabian if he was the son of a racehorse? Was the mother an Arabian? Please don't hurt me. )

There are Arabian races. Justin is actually my horse, IRL, and we almost raced him. His mother was one of the top ten Arabian racers in California.
( I see. He is Accepted. )

Registered Name: Midnight Express
Barn Name: Midnight
Breed: Thoroughbred
Personality: Cold and reserved. Midnight is very focused, and his dream is to become a famous racehorse one day.
History: Born at the Equestrian Center.
Appearance: 18 hands high. Black coat, star on forehead, sock on his left front leg and right back leg
Picture:

Prospect(s): Racing, endurance
Owner(s): Caitlin is legally his owner, but she and Nikki sort of "share" him.
Other: Secretariat is his great grandfather.
Username: Owl

Name: Caitlin
Personality: Rugged and a bit short tempered. She can be sweet when she wants to be.
History: Her mother had horses, and Caitlin started riding when she was 6.
Appearance: See pic; blonde, with blue eyes
Picture:
LL

Horse(s): Midnight
Other: None
Username: Owl​

Registered Name: Midnight Express​
Barn Name: Midnight​
Breed: Thoroughbred​
Personality: Cold and reserved. Midnight is very focused, and his dream is to become a famous racehorse one day.​
History: Born at the Equestrian Center.​
Appearance: 18 hands high. Black coat, star on forehead, sock on his left front leg and right back leg​
Picture:​
Prospect(s): Racing, endurance​
Owner(s): Caitlin is legally his owner, but she and Nikki sort of "share" him.​
Other: Secretariat is his great grandfather.​
Name: Caitlin​
Personality: Rugged and a bit short tempered. She can be sweet when she wants to be.​
History: Her mother had horses, and Caitlin started riding when she was 6.​
Appearance: See pic; blonde, with blue eyes​
Picture:​
LL
Horse(s): Midnight​
Other: None​
( Woah, Secretariat bloodlines??? Gee! Accepted. )

Quote:
Barn Name: Midnight​

Breed: Thoroughbred
Personality: Cold and reserved. Midnight is very focused, and his dream is to become a famous racehorse one day.
History: Born at the Equestrian Center.
Appearance: 18 hands high. Black coat, star on forehead, sock on his left front leg and right back leg
Picture:

Prospect(s): Racing, endurance
Owner(s): Caitlin is legally his owner, but she and Nikki sort of "share" him.
Other: Secretariat is his great grandfather.
Username: Owl
Name: Caitlin
Personality: Rugged and a bit short tempered. She can be sweet when she wants to be.
History: Her mother had horses, and Caitlin started riding when she was 6.
Appearance: See pic; blonde, with blue eyes
Picture:
LL

Horse(s): Midnight
Other: None
( Woah, Secretariat bloodlines??? Gee! Accepted. )​

haha, thanks. He's an old charrie.

Tontigo's tail sailed in the air as he jumped a fence, and landed on the other side. He quickly collected himself, and eagerly cantered to the next jump.

Caitlin resisted the urge to use the crop on Midnight as she rode him around the arena, as she knew that it would just make things worse. He was jumpy, like he always was, and wanted to charge at the other horses. But, given how utterly massive and hard to control he was, it was amazing that he'd even allowed Caitlin on his back, let alone allow her to control him as well as she was. His gait was elegant, and his legs took long, graceful strides. He didn't want to do this, but he supposed that he had to. "Good boy," she murmured to him when he stopped straining, and trotted normally.

Midnight snorted loudly at Tontigo, and flattened his ears. Caitlin gave him a firm jerk at the reins, and he almost resisted, but he obliged and sailed over the next group of poles.

Tontigo snapped his teeth together, causing a resounding clack to erupt. Lauren tugged on the reins and brought him to the other side of the arena, and led him in small, tight circles.

Back
Top Bottom