♡Swans for Sale♡ White Mutes, Australian Blacks, Trumpeters, and Whoopers-WE DELIVER

**2017 Prices**

White Mute Breeders $1850 pair
Australian Black Breeders $1850 pair

Yearlings Mutes and Blacks $1500 pair

Juvenile Blacks and Mutes $1200 pair

Trumpeters and Whoopers $3500 pair

We ship with United Cargo and also deliver to Most places..... 352-494-1028

We also have Floating Swans Nests that are custom built by a professional Carpenter, they last a lifetime on the water, Cypress!!

Updated February 2017...

We have lots of swans for sale. (White Mutes, Blacks, Trumpeters, Whoopers) all of our swans are pinioned and guaranteed healthy. We ship same day with United Cargo and also deliver to most places. You can have them as soon as today. Most of our swans are tame enough to eat from your hands. Prices Below... Also look us up on Facebook Williams Exotic Waterfowl~ Travis Williams swans for sale 352-494-1028

Young Blacks $1200 pr
Yearling Mutes and Blacks $1500 pr
Breeder Mutes and Blacks $1850 pr
Trumpeters $3500 pr
Call or text anytime 352-494-1028

Do you sell newly hatched cygnets of any species? I have raised a mute swan cygnet before. If so, what are your prices? I live in Michigan.
Thanks!

Cost for a female black swan (preferable juvenile as I have a budget) or a couple of sexed cygnets?
I have a black swan that just turned a year old in May. I rescued him last summer and had him DNA sexed.
I've had several people lined up to buy a female or cygnets from but every single person backed out last minute with excuses such as too hot to ship, cygnets got too big for the box, or simply stopped replying. I'm starting to think I'll never find him a mate!

Cost for a female black swan (preferable juvenile as I have a budget) or a couple of sexed cygnets?
I have a black swan that just turned a year old in May. I rescued him last summer and had him DNA sexed.
I've had several people lined up to buy a female or cygnets from but every single person backed out last minute with excuses such as too hot to ship, cygnets got too big for the box, or simply stopped replying. I'm starting to think I'll never find him a mate!

Just wanted to say hello and say I hope you've found your female. I too am looking for a female that passed due to being egg bound. Gracie showed no symptoms. Maybe if she had I could have saved her. I'm not having an easy time finding a replacement for Gunther that is over 3 years old now. Hatched him and others so he is a pet as was Gracie. I realize I'll probably have to purchase a wild one and not sure how that is going to work since I have to put them in their swan house/run nights for protection from predators.

Just wanted to say hello and say I hope you've found your female. I too am looking for a female that passed due to being egg bound. Gracie showed no symptoms. Maybe if she had I could have saved her. I'm not having an easy time finding a replacement for Gunther that is over 3 years old now. Hatched him and others so he is a pet as was Gracie. I realize I'll probably have to purchase a wild one and not sure how that is going to work since I have to put them in their swan house/run nights for protection from predators.
So sorry about your girl.
Sadly, I have not found him one. Found yet another person who said they would sell me a female but never messaged me back and won't respond now. So frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom