♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

Pics
I have been lurking with envy..
1194537-71074f625728d75eb8286ee3f8938bfa.gif

:love :love
Great shots!!!

Lovin' everyone's pictures and videos~
Just got a couple of grey calls.. But plan on adding whole lot more varieties.
View attachment 1216302 View attachment 1216303 View attachment 1216304 View attachment 1216305 View attachment 1216306

:love :love

Thanks for sharing them, they're adorable!!

Wow, they're so pretty!
heart-eyes-gif.1216314
What colors are they?

Babydoll is lilac (chocolate/silver) and Glory I haven't completely figured out yet, lol... have a couple just like her and some others similar colored but different too... could be Buff, Khaki, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, etc... :confused:

Why do Calls have to be so adorablz?

So they can take over the world and accomplish complete domination unsuspected... :gig

Babydoll is lilac (chocolate/silver) and Glory I haven't completely figured out yet, lol... have a couple just like her and some others similar colored but different too... could be Buff, Khaki, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, etc... :confused:

Haha, well, she's cute either way. :D

So they can take over the world and accomplish complete domination unsuspected... :gig

Crash says, "They're on to us... Time to be extra cute!"
big smile.gif

Crash extra cute 12-23-17.jpg

(Yep, she was quacking again. :rolleyes: )

:love
He is so handsome. I forget where you said you got him from. Did you finally find a breeder in your area? Are you going to get more?
Yes, the breeder I got my first welshies from now has calls.. No, probably not... 9 ducks are enough of a pain to water, and Mr. Feed Bill Payer is not a fan of noisy animals.

Yes, the breeder I got my first welshies from now has calls.. No, probably not... 9 ducks are enough of a pain to water, and Mr. Feed Bill Payer is not a fan of noisy animals.

Oh cool, you were able to get him from the same breeder you got your first ducks from? That's excellent when you can get them all from the same source and know they're all gonna be healthy :) That breeder must have some stunning snowies.

Haha, well, she's cute either way. :D

Crash says, "They're on to us... Time to be extra cute!" View attachment 1216468

View attachment 1216470

(Yep, she was quacking again. :rolleyes: )
:love
What color is crashie called? I love the eye stripes :love

Yes, the breeder I got my first from now has calls.. No, probably not... 9 ducks are enough of a pain to water, and Mr. Feed Bill Payer is not a fan of noisy animals.
He is a snowy right? Were his mum and daddy snowy? I'm wondering what kind of color combinations I might end up with with my mix :p

Back
Top Bottom