♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

Pics
For the first 23 days, it really will depend on your local climate and elevation, etc. For me around 30 to 40 percent is good. This article should help you figure out what will work for you:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/incubation-humidity.73386/

For the last three days, 65 to 70 percent is good.

X2

I just run mine dry, but lots of humidity here... I would start dry, then add water if needed... easier to add water once incubating than to get it out/lower it... check air cells... and if needed, mist the eggs if air cells aren't growing big enough...

X2

I just run mine dry, but lots of humidity here... I would start dry, then add water if needed... easier to add water once incubating than to get it out/lower it... check air cells... and if needed, mist the eggs if air cells aren't growing big enough...

I may just do this as the humidity is high where i am as well at sea level near the water. BYC is constantly gaining more knowledge so i thought id ask since it's been awhile since ive hatched :). I have 6 eggs but still hoping for and waiting on more

I long for the peace of the sin bin.......so...

How to weigh a DUX...

Put the DUX in a box and seal it in...have them mail it for postage costs at the USPS...... then take the dux out and weigh the box for a price on shipping the empty box!!!

I thought I had posted this a while back, when the discussion on DUX weighing was going on....Maybe I forgot to press "post Reply"....at my age that can happen...

:oops:

this is the kind of scale i have

9c4d8e3c-1438-4782-87f3-9be30d35e56b_1.b9da2090e48ee65bfb8dcd5668132dd5.jpeg

and i think its about 10# off :oops:

dont tell my hubby :oops: he thinks he lost weight :lau

Back
Top Bottom