✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Finally put a serious dent into both the 2 car & single car garages over the last 2 weeks.
This was one of those clean out days… all those now empty totes were trash, recycle & donations stuff.

1738F754-3500-4DBC-8EE0-F5C7091508AC.jpeg
You can see from the shadow it was very late afternoon…. One of those 100*+ days too!

While at storage today, found out that the eldest is “in need for some furniture as they are moving into a house.” Great we can let you have some of the stuff in storage [whispers] “and your stuff that you asked to put there a while back as well…”
looks like *Thats* gonna happen tomorrow evening Too!

While at storage today, found out that the eldest is “in need for some furniture as they are moving into a house.” Great we can let you have some of the stuff in storage [whispers] “and your stuff that you asked to put there a while back as well…”
looks like *Thats* gonna happen tomorrow evening Too!
We have a few things like that in the attic. Things like a Walmart table and chairs, from right after Katrina and such. I remember with my 1st marriage, how great it was when people opened their attic or garage and said, "Hey we have night stands we are not using," or such. I don't know how most kids are today, but we were thrilled. to have any furniture to help get started.
I hope your eldest has a great time making their first home, their own. :love I have really fond memories of putting our little apartment together to make a home.

Back
Top Bottom