✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
I'm thinking each day we will tackle something.

For example I need to declutter a dresser.
I can do the whole thing in one day or do one drawer each day until I am finished.

It's probably better if we break things down into week long sessions for the slow pokes who need extra umph.

20210911_113625.jpg
I'm quite certain my kids clothes breed and reproduce. I spent the last couple days going through their clothes and getting rid of the ones that were either too worn to keep wearing or ones they never wore or outgrew. I'm hoping it'll make laundry a lot more manageable.

So today we decide what we are going to tackle this week and start tomorrow.

Pick your poison and report what you will work on this week and I'll add you to the Tattle Sheet.
This week I am going to work on my disaster of a bookshelf. I may not have time until Saturday, which is house cleaning day, but I do intend to get around to it.
Last Saturday (yesterday) I got my chick supplies and a sewing table cleaned off and put away.

This first week I will work on decluttering crap in one bathroom.

I have way too many unused towels and sheets in a closet.

I have entirely too much crap underneath my bathroom sink cabinets but I will never use.

My week one is bathroom.

This week I am going to work on my disaster of a bookshelf. I may not have time until Saturday, which is house cleaning day, but I do intend to get around to it.
Last Saturday (yesterday) I got my chick supplies and a sewing table cleaned off and put away.
Can you not wait until Saturday and do a little tiny bit each day and have it done by Saturday?

Doing less each day will make the whole project feel easier than doing it all at once.

Can you not wait until Saturday and do a little tiny bit each day and have it done by Saturday?

Doing less each day will make the whole project feel easier than doing it all at once.
I tend to work better in whole chunks, I don't like starting and stopping. We'll see how stuff goes.

Back
Top Bottom