[COLOR=00FF00]Personality: Sharp, calm, swift runner, and smart. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=00FF00]Username: Frindizzle[/COLOR]
[COLOR=00FF00]Other: [/COLOR]
[COLOR=00FF00]Code word: Game On![/COLOR]
[COLOR=00FF00]Picture/Description:
[/COLOR]
(Accepted! )

Name: Cayden
Crush: Other things more pressing right now. Like survival and getting my body back!
History: I'm tired of living up to my parents expectations of their little Miss prim and proper. I'm ready to start living for myself. No more hollow conversations and shallow people. I'm finally ready to get my hands messy. Oops! I mean Paws! Get my paws messy!
Personality: I'm achieving as well as rebellious. Also a risk taker. I've been known to be impulsive and extroverted. But thank goodness I'm a good huntress. After all, a girl has to eat! Oh! And I have a sense of humor!
Username: NickyKnack
Code word: Game On!!
Picture description: Me before

The wolf form, I now find myself trapped in:

Just look at my sad little face.
1f626.png

Last edited:
Name: Cayden
Crush: Other things more pressing right now. Like survival and getting my body back!
History: I'm tired of living up to my parents expectations of their little Miss prim and proper. I'm ready to start living for myself. No more hollow conversations and shallow people. I'm finally ready to get my hands messy. Oops! I mean Paws! Get my paws messy!
Personality: I'm achieving as well as rebellious. Also a risk taker. I've been known to be impulsive and extroverted. But thank goodness I'm a good huntress. After all, a girl has to eat! Oh! And I have a sense of humor!
Username: NickyKnack
Code word: Game On!!
Picture description: Me before

The wolf form, I now find myself trapped in:

Just look at my sad little face.
1f626.png

Accepted! :woot

Back
Top Bottom