❆❅❄⛄️ Love the Holiday Special Effects! ❆❅❄⛄️

Pics
It's all fun and games til someone gets stabbed in the eye with a candy cane!!! :old
:lau :lau so glad that Nat got a screenshot!!!!

I can adjust the snowflakes so they go further down the page, but I worried that might annoy people while they are typing and reading :D
they're so much fun! thank you! if you would like i can pack up some of the real things and send them your way ;) we're expecting 5-8" today

Hey maybe we'll get hearts for Valentine's Day, eggs for Easter, fireworks for July 4th! Never know, right?
:fl :fl i was thinking the same thing!!

:thumbsup:thumbsup Two thumbs up!

I can adjust the snowflakes so they go further down the page, but I worried that might annoy people while they are typing and reading :D
I think it's fantastic! I also think the flakes could also fall just past the title and be equally as fantastic without obscuring any vision or being in the way.

If they were to fall down along each the side in the blue, that would blow my mind...lol!

:thumbsup:thumbsup Two thumbs up!

I think it's fantastic! I also think the flakes could also fall just past the title and be equally as fantastic without obscuring any vision or being in the way.

If they were to fall down along each the side in the blue, that would blow my mind...lol!

Keep your mind intact Wicked...you'll need it to get through the holidays :gig

Keep your mind intact Wicked...you'll need it to get through the holidays :gig
My mind is already l-o-n-g gone. It left early this month. All hope is already lost. :gig

Anything I had in reserve, I spent yesterday and today trying to get the messaging to work on this new yell.gif cell I switched to when we changed providers. Someone's gonna get maimed real soon.:rant :mad:

BUT I'm thinking happy thoughts. I'm thinking happy thoughts. I'm thinking happy thoughts...

So, since I've got y'all here, let's do this:
  1. Reply with one other holiday, season, etc. that you'd like to see us design these for.
  2. In your reply, also list some ideas for replacement images we could use with your suggestion.
  3. Only have ONE holiday/season in each reply!
THEN, everyone can "like" the holiday suggestions that are their favorites and we can sort this thread by the ones people like the most! :D

Back
Top Bottom