➡➡ Kiki Speak

Where is @Kiki anyway!!!!! We need more “threads de jour” if we gonna make 22M posts by my guess time!!!!!🤣
I'm still busy throwing a fit about not getting a popsicle...or lollipop.

I'm going to sit down in a few minutes and catch up.

Is there water in that fake pool?
Yes I just cleaned it out and put fresh water in it before this pic FYI: dux don’t like hoses! I had fun with that! And the dummy grabbed one of my quail eggs and I chased her all around the aviary and when she finally dropped it, it broke and then she ate it!!!🤣

Sounds delicious!
Dinner is just leftovers here -- spiral-cut ham and canned corn. I'm having an orange on the side, too, and some chocolate for a little dessert.
And water! Can't forget to stay hydrated.
Since we got home from errands, I’ve been staying well hydrated from the new keg!😂
The steaks are gonna be amazing because we aged them 2 extra days in the walk-in cooler and he is grilling them on charcoal! He already picked out his new smoker today while we were out shopping.....but he has to get his car project done and out plus build my brooder room before he can build his “smokehouse”!!!!

Since we got home from errands, I’ve been staying well hydrated from the new keg!😂
The steaks are gonna be amazing because we aged them 2 extra days in the walk-in cooler and he is grilling them on charcoal! He already picked out his new smoker today while we were out shopping.....but he has to get his car project done and out plus build my brooder room before he can build his “smokehouse”!!!!
You sound like me. I tell my husband he can get something AFTER he does his hunny do list. He has been very good at getting it done lately

You sound like me. I tell my husband he can get something AFTER he does his hunny do list. He has been very good at getting it done lately
In this case the most important job is getting his fiero that has been hanging from the rafters for over a year!!! The brooder room is also his baby as he’s tired of my “makeshift” brooder system that’s half inside and half outside 🤣 my only issue in the whole matter is coming up with enough $$$ to pay him to complete honey do list!!!😂

In this case the most important job is getting his fiero that has been hanging from the rafters for over a year!!! The brooder room is also his baby as he’s tired of my “makeshift” brooder system that’s half inside and half outside 🤣 my only issue in the whole matter is coming up with enough $$$ to pay him to complete honey do list!!!😂
My husband has a huge list right now. I actually got a friend to come help next week to make the double decker coop. This weekend is a 3 day weekend so he has plenty of time to get some things done. I got some of his list done today for him. On the list is a couple bonfires which I love. We have so much wood we need to burn.

Back
Top Bottom