➡➡ Kiki Speak

Thank you, I appreciate the concern!! I never thought of that. Although I don’t know if that would be it because I’ve been taking several vitamins lately including a multivitamin and B12 gummies but maybe the gummies aren’t strong enough or something? I wonder if thyroid issues would cause it? Cause I was thinking of getting my thyroid checked too since I think I have some symptoms of that too. It would explain a lot. :lau
If you're eating a balanced diet, you should not be taking vitamins. Over dosing is every bit as bad as not enough.
You forgot what?
Why don't you take regular old Advil instead of caffeine crap?
The caffeine in Excedrin allows the pain killer to actually be absorbed. I found this out when I went to my doctor for headaches and told him the Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, etc. didn't work for me. Excedrin does. It's the only painkiller that works on my headaches.

I occasionally get migraines too, but those are a whole 'nother story and a whole different med.

If you're eating a balanced diet, you should not be taking vitamins. Over dosing is every bit as bad as not enough.

The caffeine in Excedrin allows the pain killer to actually be absorbed. I found this out when I went to my doctor for headaches and told him the Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, Aspirin, etc. didn't work for me. Excedrin does. It's the only painkiller that works on my headaches.

I occasionally get migraines too, but those are a whole 'nother story and a whole different med.
Yes but excedrin should be reserved for pain that does not respond to other meds....in addition to the caffeine, it also contains ASA which is not good for routine use. Best to determine cause of pain and treat accordingly with proper and safe dosage only as needed! I definitely agree that balanced diet is preferable over supplements

Depending on which vitamin it is, over dosing can be much worse than having too little. The human body does not deal with all vitamins in the same way. Excess amounts of many vitamins are excreted but this does not happen with all vitamins.

Yes but excedrin should be reserved for pain that does not respond to other meds....in addition to the caffeine, it also contains ASA which is not good for routine use. Best to determine cause of pain and treat accordingly with proper and safe dosage only as needed! I definitely agree that balanced diet is preferable over supplements
It's amazing how many fewer headaches and migraines I've had since I moved into a low stress job.
CatLaughing.gif

Thank you, I appreciate the concern!! I never thought of that. Although I don’t know if that would be it because I’ve been taking several vitamins lately including a multivitamin and B12 gummies but maybe the gummies aren’t strong enough or something? I wonder if thyroid issues would cause it? Cause I was thinking of getting my thyroid checked too since I think I have some symptoms of that too. It would explain a lot. :lau
most of your issues probably stem from not having a routine. you need to have proper, balanced diet with adequate hydration in addition to exercise/activity and SLEEP!! if any area is lacking even sporadically it’s difficult to recover from it.

Back
Top Bottom