➡➡ Kiki Speak

I would get the eggs as close as possible in one spot in the bator...to try to keep them all at the same temperature at the same time.
Okay thank you!! I just tried that!!!
@KDOGG331 It would be near impossible for me not to help you you goof.
I thought you were being serious :lau :oops:

I’m sorry for being rude :oops:

:hugs

I just am super stressed right now 😩😩

I completely forgot something important today, like didn’t even remember anything whatsoever until tonight, and when I finally did remember, it was super stressful, shocking, embarrassing, and I got myself all wound up over it. It wasn’t even that big of a deal and they were fine with it and super nice & they’re family, but that’s the second time recently I’ve just completely forgotten/not remembered something ever happening and it’s super scary and embarrassing 😭😭😭

Anyway, so there’s that, then of course there’s upsetting/angering you guys, which I hate, and also the fact that I’m also already hyped/wound up and anxious from the Excedrin (caffeine) so the anxiety I would normally be feeling anyway due to all this is like times 1000 right now. 😩😩😩

I completely forgot something important today, like didn’t even remember anything whatsoever until tonight, and when I finally did remember, it was super stressful, shocking, embarrassing, and I got myself all wound up over it. It wasn’t even that big of a deal and they were fine with it and super nice & they’re family, but that’s the second time recently I’ve just completely forgotten/not remembered something ever happening and it’s super scary and embarrassing 😭😭😭

Anyway, so there’s that, then of course there’s upsetting/angering you guys, which I hate, and also the fact that I’m also already hyped/wound up and anxious from the Excedrin (caffeine) so the anxiety I would normally be feeling anyway due to all this is like times 1000 right now. 😩😩😩
May seem totally random, but with forgetting things? Have you had your b12 checked? I’ve had serious issues with mine and that’s one of the symptoms when my levels are low. It’s like a brain fog almost. Don’t want to add to your worries, just a thought. 😍

May seem totally random, but with forgetting things? Have you had your b12 checked? I’ve had serious issues with mine and that’s one of the symptoms when my levels are low. It’s like a brain fog almost. Don’t want to add to your worries, just a thought. 😍
Thank you, I appreciate the concern!! I never thought of that. Although I don’t know if that would be it because I’ve been taking several vitamins lately including a multivitamin and B12 gummies but maybe the gummies aren’t strong enough or something? I wonder if thyroid issues would cause it? Cause I was thinking of getting my thyroid checked too since I think I have some symptoms of that too. It would explain a lot. :lau

You forgot what?
Why don't you take regular old Advil instead of caffeine crap?

Thank you, I appreciate the concern!! I never thought of that. Although I don’t know if that would be it because I’ve been taking several vitamins lately including a multivitamin and B12 gummies but maybe the gummies aren’t strong enough or something? I wonder if thyroid issues would cause it? Cause I was thinking of getting my thyroid checked too since I think I have some symptoms of that too. It would explain a lot. :lau
:th

Back
Top Bottom