➡➡ Kiki Speak

Not exactly true unless you are leaving excellent food such as the heart and liver.

Personally when I was dressing deer regularly, they would be totally dressed out in under two minutes.
hmm, that is true. i don't remember if we got the heart or not. I don't really like liver. I believe we didn't get the liver but got the heart

Okay, sure. I have some nail polish in one of my drawers....
M'kay, I have a bunch of colors here -- a pretty dark green; a lighter jade green; some red/pink stuff that looks like the "classic" red lipstick in a bottle; light sky blue; darker... I dunno, hyacinth blue; pale pink; and kind of a violet purple.
I also have some silvery-blue and some hot pink, but I don't like those.
Which one should I use? I'm leaning towards the jade green, the lipstick red, or the hyacinth blue....
Whichever one you want!! :D

I need to go get some nail polish. I never paint my nails. :lau 🙈🙈

The only polish we have is my mom’s ugly old lady colors LOL

Okay, sure. I have some nail polish in one of my drawers....
M'kay, I have a bunch of colors here -- a pretty dark green; a lighter jade green; some red/pink stuff that looks like the "classic" red lipstick in a bottle; light sky blue; darker... I dunno, hyacinth blue; pale pink; and kind of a violet purple.
I also have some silvery-blue and some hot pink, but I don't like those.
Which one should I use? I'm leaning towards the jade green, the lipstick red, or the hyacinth blue....
Hooker red will be best.

Whichever one you want!! :D

I need to go get some nail polish. I never paint my nails. :lau 🙈🙈

The only polish we have is my mom’s ugly old lady colors LOL
NO.
Just use a marker.
If you go to the store to buy one polish you will come home with more than one.
Waster. Do not do it!

Back
Top Bottom