➡➡ Kiki Speak

When we were in nursing school, DH had a teacher who REALLY liked him. Like she was always petting his arm and talking sweet to him.
I told him to just run with it as long as she didn't stick her hand down his pants. :lau :lau :gig:oops:
I had a chemistry professor that was all handsy. Pinching my nipples was what really surprised me. He didn't do it to the girls. Only us guys. :rolleyes:

Talk about awkward.

What an A..hole. :hmm
He was a great teacher, God rest his soul. Yes, an ass. Held us to high expectations.

Passed out the first exam of the semester with signed drop slips, as a courtesy.
Many instances of "WOW, what did he say?!!!!!" during class. Again, 30+ years ago and not sure how much of that would fly. The science teachers were great and if you were sheltered, they'd rip that cover right off. If you survived them, anything was possible. And several didn't survive. It was too hard!

Good memories.

He was a great teacher, God rest his soul. Yes, an ass. Held us to high expectations.

Passed out the first exam of the semester with signed drop slips, as a courtesy.
Many instances of "WOW, what did he say?!!!!!" during class. Again, 30+ years ago and not sure how much of that would fly. The science teachers were great and if you were sheltered, they'd rip that cover right off. If you survived them, anything was possible. And several didn't survive. It was too hard!

Good memories.
I just had my class complain that I expected them to look too much stuff up and remember stuff that I'd said once in lecture.

Welcome to real life, folks.

I had a chemistry professor that was all handsy. Pinching my nipples was what really surprised me. He didn't do it to the girls. Only us guys. :rolleyes:

Talk about awkward.

Awkward indeed. I had a freshman English professor who called me in for a conference. Started talking about how as he drove down the highway telephone poles reminded him of erect penises. Asked me what I thought. I replied, I think I'm out of here and left. Grades on my papers dropped from A's to B's. Opportunity missed. :lau

I just had my class complain that I expected them to look too much stuff up and remember stuff that I'd said once in lecture.

Welcome to real life, folks.
I was also told that if no one complained, that your expectations were too low. Guess what. No one complained about anything the last 10 years. The class hasn't changed, but you look new here. :)

Step up or step out. Your choice.

Amazing isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom