➡➡ Kiki Speak

I'm scared of drowning so that's why I don't like heights + water landings. I know how to swim and float and all that, but still I have fears haha.

What?! You've had bungee cords break?? I'd die.

My heart stops in roller coasters where 6/7 year olds can ride on.
You have never stretched a bungee to secure a tarp/door/chains/etc and had them break? Ugh.... seems every time I touch them they break.

I love the water. SCUBA diving is my absolute favorite.

You have never stretched a bungee to secure a tarp/door/chains/etc and had them break? Ugh.... seems every time I touch them they break.

I love the water. SCUBA diving is my absolute favorite.

I actually want to go scuba diving one day, it's on my non-existent bucket list. But I once watched 1000 ways to die or some show where a scuba diver was in a tank trying to get back to normal or something and someone opened it and they exploded. So I dunno... haha I'm pretty sure they were doing deep diving.

Oh wait not scuba diving, I wanna do snorkeling! Is that kinda like scuba diving but on the surface?

I am scared to death of heights. I refuse to ride a Ferris wheel, they scare me.

I will climb to the top of a grain bin or silo if need be. But I hate it..

Now the weird thing. I love to fly.

I have a commercial pilots certificate for single, and multi engine airplanes and helicopters.

I also have an instructors ratings and and instrument instructors rating. I flew for a living. I flew search and rescue helicopter. Air ambulance, corporate. I taught aviation at the university, I stopped logging hours years ago when I passed 5,000 hours.

I did mainly advanced flight instruction, including teaching aerobatics including spins.

Now I did stop teaching spins when I had a guy freeze up on the controls, after spinning 6,000 ft and the ground coming up fast, I had to punch him in the chest, take the plane back and forth a semi barrel roll to avoid a terrible outcome.

I spun planes after that but never allowed anyone else to touch the controls.

However, if we are going to climb on the roof and put lights on the chimney or some other nonsense, the WW will be doing the climbing.

If she falls I am pretty sure her broom will catch her and fly her to safety.

We went on a family trip to Memphis and St Louis a few years ago, I was scared poopless on the arch and on the observation platform at the bass pro shop in Memphis. I did not walk more than a foot out on that thing.

What kind of idiot thought glass floors would be cool a thousand feet in the air?

I actually want to go scuba diving one day, it's on my non-existent bucket list. But I once watched 1000 ways to die or some show where a scuba diver was in a tank trying to get back to normal or something and someone opened it and they exploded. So I dunno... haha I'm pretty sure they were doing deep diving.

Oh wait not scuba diving, I wanna do snorkeling! Is that kinda like scuba diving but on the surface?

I enjoyed scuba...but it does not pair well with flying or my sinuses.

I can't swim.
Makes me really nervous when I follow my siblings out to waist-deep water at the beach. They're totally fine with it, but me being the flustercluck that I am, just kind of stand in such a way that any waves will be broken by either of their bodies.
Kind of a meat shield, yeah, but at least they can swim.

I can't swim.
Makes me really nervous when I follow my siblings out to waist-deep water at the beach. They're totally fine with it, but me being the flustercluck that I am, just kind of stand in such a way that any waves will be broken by either of their bodies.
1606692851731.png

And so, the "Wow" reactions begin.... 😑

I can't swim.
You poor, poor thing. Why can’t you swim? That’s so sad.

I am scared to death of heights. I refuse to ride a Ferris wheel, they scare me.

I will climb to the top of a grain bin or silo if need be. But I hate it..

Now the weird thing. I love to fly.

I have a commercial pilots certificate for single, and multi engine airplanes and helicopters.

I also have an instructors ratings and and instrument instructors rating. I flew for a living. I flew search and rescue helicopter. Air ambulance, corporate. I taught aviation at the university, I stopped logging hours years ago when I passed 5,000 hours.

I did mainly advanced flight instruction, including teaching aerobatics including spins.

Now I did stop teaching spins when I had a guy freeze up on the controls, after spinning 6,000 ft and the ground coming up fast, I had to punch him in the chest, take the plane back and forth a semi barrel roll to avoid a terrible outcome.

I spun planes after that but never allowed anyone else to touch the controls.

However, if we are going to climb on the roof and put lights on the chimney or some other nonsense, the WW will be doing the climbing.

If she falls I am pretty sure her broom will catch her and fly her to safety.

We went on a family trip to Memphis and St Louis a few years ago, I was scared poopless on the arch and on the observation platform at the bass pro shop in Memphis. I did not walk more than a foot out on that thing.

What kind of idiot thought glass floors would be cool a thousand feet in the air?

You flew planes and such and are scared of heights? Was it something that happened? Or that one experience with the guy locking up? I'm happy you reacted fast wow! Talk about a near death experience!

My MIL actually had a friend whose husband was a flight instructor and the plane crashed, I don't know the full story, but I think the student crashed it accidentally or who knows.

Back
Top Bottom