➡➡ Kiki Speak

You poor, poor thing. Why can’t you swim? That’s so sad.
Never learned. The pools that I've been to haven't really been deep enough to learn in, and learning at the beach is generally agreed to be a not-so-good idea, considering how the ocean is constantly moving and trying to drag you out.
Also, crabs.
And I really don't like submerging.

Never learned. The pools that I've been to haven't really been deep enough to learn in, and learning at the beach is generally agreed to be a not-so-good idea, considering how the ocean is constantly moving and trying to drag you out.
Also, crabs.
That makes sense. I hardly ever go on the water at the beach because of crabs.

Also, crabs.

I still haven't learned to ride a bicycle. Last time I got on one was when I was 8 or 9 and my cousin got it to go and let me go and I did well but I didn't know how to stop and I fell. Haven't gotten on one since. Unless they had training wheels that is.

You flew planes and such and are scared of heights? Was it something that happened? Or that one experience with the guy locking up? I'm happy you reacted fast wow! Talk about a near death experience!

My MIL actually had a friend whose husband was a flight instructor and the plane crashed, I don't know the full story, but I think the student crashed it accidentally or who knows.
It’s not that unusual many of my pilot friends were the same way. I am also a terrible passenger if I am not in the cockpit. I think it’s an control thing.

Not that there are that many, but... well. Crabs. Pinchy-pincy-ouch-ouch. Not an experience that I want to experience.
And seaweed is terrible when it wraps around your legs.
No different than stabbing yourself with a needle??

You dont seem to mind doing that....

I still haven't learned to ride a bicycle. Last time I got on one was when I was 8 or 9 and my cousin got it to go and let me go and I did well but I didn't know how to stop and I fell. Haven't gotten on one since. Unless they had training wheels that is.
I haven't ridden a bike in years. We might still have my old one, but attempting to ride it would probably produce an image to the same effect as Spook trying to sit on my hand:
DSC_6930.JPG

Also, crabs.
You don’t have to be near an ocean to have crabs. From what I understand ocean crabs are harmless.

Back
Top Bottom