➡➡ Kiki Speak

No different than stabbing yourself with a needle??
Syringes and pen needles for my insulin aren't that bad -- just a quick prick (unless I poke a nerve, in which case, OWWWW). Lancets are the same.
I'm more concerned about the fact that I'm A) not expecting to be jabbed while in the water, and B) the little ankle-biter could do it repeatedly.

Syringes and pen needles for my insulin aren't that bad -- just a quick prick (unless I poke a nerve, in which case, OWWWW). Lancets are the same.
I'm more concerned about the fact that I'm A) not expecting to be jabbed while in the water, and B) the little ankle-biter could do it repeatedly.
You would probably freak out in my goldfish pond. The little buggers like to come up and nibble on things.

I am miles from town. Tuesday my sole source of transportation developed a severe antifreeze leak. Shop listed it as needing a new water pump plus other repairs. Initial quote was $2,000.00 to fix everything they found wrong. They aren't getting to fix everything. Parts won't be in until tomorrow.

Stuck at home. I would not have gone anywhere but the itch to go somewhere develops as soon as the transportation is lost.
I thought you flew on your turkeys? Or maybe ride on your elk? :gig

Two grand? Ouch! Ive been pretty blessed in the car department for the last ten years or so. I can only hope it lasts. I just wish the wobble would get fixed. Im convinced the tires will come off while driving one day.

I thought you flew on your turkeys? Or maybe ride on your elk? :gig

Two grand? Ouch! Ive been pretty blessed in the car department for the last ten years or so. I can only hope it lasts. I just wish the wobble would get fixed. Im convinced the tires will come off while driving one day.
For the first major mechanical repair on a 22 year old truck, it isn't bad.

If I had the work done on the backhoe, it would be much more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom