➡➡ Kiki Speak

Nope, it was not worms.

Back in the '70s there was a Canadian company selling this miracle diet pill. You only got one pill and it was guaranteed to make you lose weight. One of the women who had purchased the pill left it on the kitchen counter near a wet spot while she answered the phone. By the time she finished her phone call, the pill had dissolved and there lying on her counter top was a tapeworm segment.
Oh, gross! That's disgusting!
Bleh, now I need a sec before I eat my dessert....

Nope, it was not worms.

Back in the '70s there was a Canadian company selling this miracle diet pill. You only got one pill and it was guaranteed to make you lose weight. One of the women who had purchased the pill left it on the kitchen counter near a wet spot while she answered the phone. By the time she finished her phone call, the pill had dissolved and there lying on her counter top was a tapeworm segment.

A35D6215-13A7-4500-BD4D-91CAF0E7CFBF.gif

( @BantyChooks will understand)

They seem to be getting screwed up no matter what :confused:
No, @gointothebirdsfarm is unintentionally messing up the quote by removing one of the necessary pieces or accidentally adding an unnecessary piece. She is causing the messed up quote for her which then causes a messed up quote for those that quote her.

She should use the reply button which will quote the intended message and put the cursor in the proper place to start typing the reply. I suspect that part of the problem is in getting in too big of a hurry to begin typing causing the reply to be separated by the quote which then causes a desire to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom