➡➡ Kiki Speak

I'll be doing homemade next week. I never got around to planting anything in the garden.
Maybe I'll decorate whatever I make -- expect something sweet, as usual -- with some wild blueberries.
Oh, or would some paintings work? I did a few a couple of years back -- I can take some pictures, if you'd like.
One of them isn't very good, though....

And now I want to know if that crazy cat dude and kiss on the first night girl are still dating or whatever.
Exactly why I refuse to watch even one episode LOL - a couple of years ago I was on a business trip and fell asleep with the TV on, woke up to a season premier of Married At First Sight, which is the kind of show I detest, and was instantly hooked. Had to wean myself off it as soon as I got home :)

I'll be doing homemade next week. I never got around to planting anything in the garden.
Maybe I'll decorate whatever I make -- expect something sweet, as usual -- with some wild blueberries.
Oh, or would some paintings work? I did a few a couple of years back -- I can take some pictures, if you'd like.
One of them isn't very good, though....
I am thinking it can be food or a thing.
Just something homemade.

Exactly why I refuse to watch even one episode LOL - a couple of years ago I was on a business trip and fell asleep with the TV on, woke up to a season premier of Married At First Sight, which is the kind of show I detest, and was instantly hooked. Had to wean myself off it as soon as I got home :)
This one sounds just as dumb as the other one.

Let me look this one up real quick.
BRB

Back
Top Bottom