➡➡ Kiki Speak

Not Thanksgiving food -- homemade turkey soup:
DSC_7820.JPG

I tend to stay out of trees. I don't know how to climb much like heights.
I also tend to stay out of the woods... if I can't see the house or the driveway or some other such landmark, I'm too far.
:lau
I always made it the highest up a tree of any of us. I spent as much time as possible in the woods away from people.

I tend to stay out of trees. I don't know how to climb much like heights.
I also tend to stay out of the woods... if I can't see the house or the driveway or some other such landmark, I'm too far.

I understand your fears better, after seeing this video of you venturing into the woods and climbing a tree.

1606688959922.gif

I understand your fears better, after seeing this video of you venturing into the woods and climbing a tree.

View attachment 2430225
*Snorts,* that's not me. First of all, I'd never wear such a low-cut shirt (or such short shorts). Second, heights, and the feeling of the edges of my feet hanging over the edge of something.
I'd probably try perching in a tree more often if we had more trees with lower, sturdier branches, but, well, 'tis not to be.

*Snorts,* that's not me. First of all, I'd never wear such a low-cut shirt (or such short shorts). Second, heights, and the feeling of the edges of my feet hanging over the edge of something.
I'd probably try perching in a tree more often if we had more trees with lower, sturdier branches, but, well, 'tis not to be.
I can't stand on the edge of a cliff but I can sit down and dangle my legs over the edge.

I can't stand on the edge of a cliff but I can sit down and dangle my legs over the edge.

I am terrified of heights. My knees get weak and I feel faint. But sure enough I've gone sky diving! Granted I was strapped to someone who did all the work, but man that was scary and intense all at the same time. But I can assure you I won't ever do it again with all my body aches and pains and fear of leaving this earth without my kids being at least 16+

Back
Top Bottom