➡➡ Kiki Speak

I am terrified of heights. My knees get weak and I feel faint. But sure enough I've gone sky diving! Granted I was strapped to someone who did all the work, but man that was scary and intense all at the same time. But I can assure you I won't ever do it again with all my body aches and pains and fear of leaving this earth without my kids being at least 16+
It took me a while to get used to the chairlifts at the ski place. I still sometimes don't like looking down. Looking back, however... beautiful view.
Oh, and my mind still sometimes likes to freak me out with thoughts (and images) of the cable snapping.
The lifts are about fifteen feet up... yeet.

You'll find me a minimum of three feet away from the edge of a cliff, standing, or on my hands and knees a bit closer. Never leaning over or sitting on the edge itself.
Once when talking to my father he pointed out what the issue was. "Don't you feel it calling you to jump?"

It took me a while to get used to the chairlifts at the ski place. I still sometimes don't like looking down. Looking back, however... beautiful view.
Oh, and my mind still sometimes likes to freak me out with thoughts (and images) of the cable snapping.
The lifts are about fifteen feet up... yeet.

Bungee jumping?? That's even scarier to me! I don't remember how high off we were when we jumped off the plane.

But I have jumped off a (what is that thing called, the jumping board in a pool?) that was either 10 or 20 feet. Horrible. Didn't help my fear of heights, but I had to for training.

Heights are no problems. 30-40’ cliffs into water is fun!!!

Bungi jumping? Hell no. I’ve stretched them one too many times, way too often and had them break.

As for jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.........

I'm scared of drowning so that's why I don't like heights + water landings. I know how to swim and float and all that, but still I have fears haha.

What?! You've had bungee cords break?? I'd die.

My heart stops in roller coasters where 6/7 year olds can ride on.

Back
Top Bottom