➡➡ Kiki Speak

pictures, please. :pop

I'm curious what plastic this super banana is made of.
38822727-B1CE-427E-91A4-D92D14EA2B31.jpeg

I’ll help you out a little here.
Everything I say is pretty much in jest. I will attempt to be more specific so you don’t get your nipples in a twist. They can’t take a little cold, lord knows how loud the griping gets when they’re all bound up.
What? WTH are you saying? That you want to play with my nipples?
Freak

What? WTH are you saying? That you want to play with my nipples?
Freak
Ref: Post 9416

Bantering with you is like trying to teach physics to a 6 year old, after they’ve downed a couple energy drinks.

How you make the jump to me playing with your body parts is quite disturbing. Seek help. It may take a whole team, but I’m sure there’s hope.

Ah ha! Store bought Cavendish. A lesser tasting strain, but extremely productive that ships well. The reason for planting the other strains is superior taste at the cost of not lasting long.

Too bad your growing season is so short on the frozen tundra of the north. You are missing out on many good things.

Ah ha! Store bought Cavendish. A lesser tasting strain, but extremely productive that ships well. The reason for planting the other strains is superior taste at the cost of not lasting long.

Too bad your growing season is so short on the frozen tundra of the north. You are missing out on many good things.
During my stint as Ambassador to the Southies, we owned a couple banana plants, but between birds an bugs we seldom got any.

However, during the time we lived in Hawaii we had yummy bananas, and lots of variety to them.

He also gets to miss out on your not so wonderful things such as hurricane season.

Ref: Post 9416

Bantering with you is like trying to teach physics to a 6 year old, after they’ve downed a couple energy drinks.

How you make the jump to me playing with your body parts is quite disturbing. Seek help. It may take a whole team, but I’m sure there’s hope.
How you made the jump to include my nipples was what was confusing. I'm lost how you got from my reply to yours.
I understand you jest. As for teaching the 6 year old, maybe its your style that makes it so tough.

How you made the jump to include my nipples was what was confusing. I'm lost how you got from my reply to yours.
I understand you jest. As for teaching the 6 year old, maybe its your style that makes it so tough.
Look at post 9416 nutter. You brought nipples up.

As for the kids, you may be right. I love the little monsters, but have little patience with brats.

Back
Top Bottom