➡➡ Kiki Speak

i’m working on all those things.....and I have gotten over a certain amount of “buck fever” over the years....
I am the first to admit that I need more practice as one can never practice enough. even though the muzzleloader is very similar to my rifle, today was actually the first time ever that I have shot it in the field. and i most likely “second-guessed” my shot placement based on my previous shots with my rifle. but i did see proof that my shot literally scared the 💩 out of her!! but since it was a “clean miss” I didn’t really even spook them and they will most likely travel a similar path tomorrow and next weekend etc. I can sleep well tonight and learn from this experience vs beating myself up like I did with the buck.
I skipped a ton of pages. I guess you saw one. And even got a shot.. good for you.

I worked around here most the day, only sat for an hour and a half tonight... nothing again.

i’m working on all those things.....and I have gotten over a certain amount of “buck fever” over the years....
I am the first to admit that I need more practice as one can never practice enough. even though the muzzleloader is very similar to my rifle, today was actually the first time ever that I have shot it in the field. and i most likely “second-guessed” my shot placement based on my previous shots with my rifle. but i did see proof that my shot literally scared the 💩 out of her!! but since it was a “clean miss” I didn’t really even spook them and they will most likely travel a similar path tomorrow and next weekend etc. I can sleep well tonight and learn from this experience vs beating myself up like I did with the buck.
Don’t beat yourself up. If your right handed, having to make a shot to your right side is very difficult especially when your up a tree.

@Muddy what type of muzzleloader do you use?
Pellets or powder?
Flash pan or primer?

Can you have scopes on them?
we use a CVA wolf which is pellet with primer cap. we always shoot magnum load (3 pellets) and yes it has same scope as my CVA scout .44 mag

If one edits them real quick you won't even know they did edit it.
The edit thingie only shows up after a certain time.
@CarpCharacin Do you know how long we have to edit a post before the little edit words show up on the post?
Yes, I know that but the antiquated browser that I am using no longer shows anything about the edits. I have not checked with the other computer and its up to date browser.

we use a CVA wolf which is pellet with primer cap. we always shoot magnum load (3 pellets) and yes it has same scope as my CVA scout .44 mag

I shoot a magnum load also. 50 caliber 250 gr.

I don’t have a scope on mine, scopes just became legal.

I have another one but it has a flashpan. It may or may not fire. I only use that after I have freezer meat and want the fun.

I am doing so poorly I am not chancing the flash pan this year.

Back
Top Bottom