➡ Do you know what...

Do you know what the Chicago Manual of Style is?

• Total voters
Pics
Doesn’t everyone? I learned it in school. Or maybe not that one. I usually used the Purdue University one I think. Idk. Actually, I don’t think we really used anything. They just told us exactly what format and font and size to use lol and would say MLA or APA or whatever format aha but I cheated and Googled and went on the Purdue site usually to remember what that was or figure out how to do the citations correctly :lau so actually I guess I’ve never officially used the Chicago one I don’t think but I’ve heard of it. I bet @BantyChooks knows it top to bottom. :lau

Doesn’t everyone? I learned it in school. Or maybe not that one. I usually used the Purdue University one I think. Idk. Actually, I don’t think we really used anything. They just told us exactly what format and font and size to use lol and would say MLA or APA or whatever format aha but I cheated and Googled and went on the Purdue site usually to remember what that was or figure out how to do the citations correctly :lau so actually I guess I’ve never officially used the Chicago one I don’t think but I’ve heard of it. I bet @BantyChooks knows it top to bottom. :lau
She's already read it seven times.

Back
Top Bottom