➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
A small feed store in my town started carrying "Onate" feeds, she drives to the Albuquerque mill every Friday for a truckload of it. I was thrilled because I've always wanted to try feed straight from the mill! However I was a bit disappointed. The feed had absolutely NO smell and my flock refused to eat it, no matter how hungry they got. :hmm

Lets us know how your birds like it! My birds are incredibly picky. :p
Uh oh... mine are picky too...
If I get some I'll report back with the results.

Thanks.
This company doesn't list the ingredients online.
If you can will you take a picture of the label and send it to me or post it here please.
20180511_101300.jpg

I checked "other" because I'm currently not happy with Nature's Best and looking to switch feeds but there aren't a whole lot of options where I live... if anyone knows of an organic all flock/chick starter-grower crumble available in SW NM let me know.
:frow Nature's Best website does not list out the info I am needing.
Will you please take a photo of your Nature's Best bag and label and send them to me?

Calling all Producer's Pride feeders.
I need bag and label pictures please.

If I don't get these then I can't include them on my sheet.
:(

Anyone can compare labels at their feed store...not that many people actually do.
I do. On feed for my omnivorous raptors and food for myself.
I have fed Purina, Start & Grow to the Chicks and Layena plus Omega 3 to the hens.
Nutrena Naturewise, Feather Fixer and Naturewise, Hearty Hen that I'm currently feeding to my 25 month old Golden Comets.
I also fed 1 bag of Manna Pro Chick Starter, and 1 bag of Nutrena Country Feeds Starter and 1 bag of DuMOR Starter to the Chicks.
That's it for feed for my chickens.
My mom fed her ducks and chickens Blue Seal feeds exclusively. I would not hesitate to feed it to my girls. GC

Back
Top Bottom