➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Being in Australia, I don't know if I can add input - But our girls get, and love, their Riverina Red Label Layer Pellets - it is really hard to find Grower Pellets, so until they are nearing laying they get Riverina Red Label Chick Starter Crumbles 🙂

Everyone lays everyday on this feed - so 8 eggs a day (+2 who are broody so don't lay currently)
Will you please find me a link to these products in a store near you?

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_152839472.jpg
    IMG_20201113_152839472.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 10
As promised. Sorry, just the GBG. I apparently ripped the tags off the Layer Crumble at some point moving them around the barn - they stitch them to the bottom of the bag. I'll get the others next time I buy 200# of feed.

View attachment 2410147
Why are you mixing the 2?
Mixing the two will not give the layers enough calcium you know, right?

Will you please find me a link to these products in a store near you?

Where I live we dont have any stores with sites closeby, so I get them from a hardware store im town that stocks both + dog food etc.

I found 2 websites with info on the product - one is the Company who makes it, the other is an Online Store that sells it;

#1 Mooeys (Online Store) - Red Label Layer
> Mooeys (Online Store) - Chick Starter
* No description provided for the chick feed apparently

#2 Riverina Official Website - Layer Pellet
> Riverina Official Website - Chick Crumble (medicated)

Why are you mixing the 2?
Mixing the two will not give the layers enough calcium you know, right?

I mix the two because I have roosters and ducks, want to get to 20% Protein, and I free choice oyster shell in addition to the feed, plus return every shell to the run - where the female ducks tend to monopolize it. Otherwise, its about a 3% calcium mix. You are correct, not enough on its own for an all layer flock, which I don't have.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom