Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Tractor Supply

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Stromberg's

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Other or with rum.

Votes: 41 36.0%

• Total voters
I'm 'other'. I get mine from local BYC'ers or from the two local feed stores. The feed stores say they get theirs shopped in from a CA hatchery, but they don't tell you which one.

One of my local feed stores has started a small scale breeding program with some of their birds. They're straight run & pretty expensive, so I haven't bought any of those yet.

:barnie I am having a problem with MPC.
Do I add it or not? :confused:
I was originally wanting to add only hatcheries and from what I am reading today (I wasn't familiar with MPC before today) I don't think it is a hatchery.

HELPPP!
I have ordered exclusively from My Pet Chicken in the past 10 years. From my talks with them they rent out and share space with Meyers hatchery. Their offices are out of Connecticut, but chicks come from Ohio. I suspect their customer service personnel work from home. Hatchery or not? :confused: Either way I like their website and customer service enough to continue with them. I also like their birds too.

[QUOTE="oldhenlikesdogs I have ordered exclusively from My Pet Chicken in the past 10 years. From my talks with them they rent out and share space with Meyers hatchery. Their offices are out of Connecticut, but chicks come from Ohio. I suspect their customer service personnel work from home. Hatchery or not? :confused: Either way I like their website and customer service enough to continue with them. I also like their birds too.[/QUOTE] i like my pet chicken and i am hoping to get some chicks soon

[QUOTE="oldhenlikesdogs I have ordered exclusively from My Pet Chicken in the past 10 years. From my talks with them they rent out and share space with Meyers hatchery. Their offices are out of Connecticut, but chicks come from Ohio. I suspect their customer service personnel work from home. Hatchery or not? :confused: Either way I like their website and customer service enough to continue with them. I also like their birds too.
i like my pet chicken and i am hoping to get some chicks soon[/QUOTE]
I currently have about 100 chickens from them running around, and am planning next year's order already. I love that they sex their bantams. To me it's worth the extra money they charge for it.

I currently have about 100 chickens from them running around, and am planning next year's order already. I love that they sex their bantams. To me it's worth the extra money they charge for it.[/QUOTE] thanks i will get bantams there becouse im getting bantams and wasn't sure if they would be sexed right.:D:wee

Back
Top Bottom