➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Do you have a heat pad that you can use?
I do, I’ve got a reptile heating pad I can rig up. I just don’t really see the point in bringing her in just to have to warm her up?

Unless she’s too hot out here?

Idk what to do at this point.
She’s declining.
The others are thriving. Pretty sure the chipmunk EE is a roo. I already want to strangle him.

She looks horrible.

I do, I’ve got a reptile heating pad I can rig up. I just don’t really see the point in bringing her in just to have to warm her up?

Unless she’s too hot out here?

Idk what to do at this point.
She’s declining.
The others are thriving. Pretty sure the chipmunk EE is a roo. I already want to strangle him.

She looks horrible.
I'm thinking she isn't meant to be.
:(

20180712_142319.jpg
20180712_142319.jpg
20180712_142315.jpg
So hard to believe nobody wants this beautiful cockerel. Poor guy.

I'm thinking she isn't meant to be.
:(
I think you’re right.

I’ll give her nutri drench and spoon feed water tonight. If she can make it through the night I think she has a good chance.
I don’t think she will.

She’s breathing very hard now and doesn’t complain when I mess with her. I’m gonna leave her alone.
Nothing else I can do.

:hugs @Tesumph I'm sorry. It's so hard to watch them struggle. Even though we are the caretakers, we are big scary humans. It will be least stressful for her if you leave her be. Leave her close to the water, add nutridrench to the water too. She will have the other chicks for companionship. There may be something wrong internally. If not, then hopefully she will gain some strength with some rest.

Back
Top Bottom