➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I will take a full body transplant in a heartbeat. This chronic pain nonsense is... well not even for the birds, I wouldn't wish this on any beings! Can't we just have our sci-fi promised brain in a jar setups yet?

Aww I’m sorry :( :hugs

And idk that I’d want that. I like walks and dog training lol

Time to shop for a new sleeve. Gotta pay for those upgrades, though. Those perky bits aren't cheap!

:lau

They're overrated. Put the money into a good shock absorbing system instead.

Much better idea.

Ah, yes. The future that Futurama promised us. Matt Groening has some splaining to do.

Also where are the hover cars

Your hair! I love it. Is it weird that my first thought was what a great base for pastel colors?
Yes, it is weird. We like you anyway. Grey is great! Pastel takes some getting accustomed to.
Time to shop for a new sleeve. Gotta pay for those upgrades, though. Those perky bits aren't cheap!
Family site and all that. Thanks for the visual though. :lau
They're overrated. Put the money into a good shock absorbing system instead.
:old Nope. Can't comment on this one, but I have an opinion. I'll make a note instead. Batty says it is "all about the base.":bun

Yes, it is weird. We like you anyway. Grey is great! Pastel takes some getting accustomed to.
Family site and all that. Thanks for the visual though. :lau
:old Nope. Can't comment on this one, but I have an opinion. I'll make a note instead. Batty says it is "all about the base.":bun
:rolleyes: Not at all what I meant, you pervert.

Back
Top Bottom