➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I am trying this tea now.

6C2917DB-CD71-401D-BDBB-42A6FF480038.jpeg
F3DCC6CB-9FDF-4C94-9737-502FA2644B4D.jpeg
1EEC823D-983B-47C8-839E-48C9C674E345.jpeg
FE5D6998-DE60-4B99-B45D-E44FF81CB71C.jpeg
DDF05F8B-1456-4DA5-9C69-72733216FC49.jpeg

Did you like it? Hard to imagine a chocolate tea...

Yeah! It’s very good! Honestly can’t really taste the chocolate too much because the peppermint is pretty strong haha but that could be because I accidentally steeped it pretty long :lau but very good! I added a bit of milk to mine but did taste it before I did and liked it even without. :)

We have had 2 inches of cold rain today and it is still raining. Hubby and I went to the grocery store. When we got home, he took a nap while I made coleslaw and peeled 5 pounds of carrots for snacks this week.
The chickens will get the peelings that were chopped up in the food processor tomorrow.
Ruby and Lily sat patiently waiting for pieces of cabbage core.

Finally got on the schedule with our state's Department of Agriculture for the NPIP testing program. The testers will come out next Thursday afternoon to test every bird since this is my first year. The cost is $25. With certification, I will be able to begin showing my Columbian Wyandotte and ship birds out of state.

This cannot be comfortable!
image.jpeg
This is better...
image.jpeg
Weighed them today. They have both lost weight since running and playing inside.

I steamed veggies (carrots, onions, potatoes, brussel sprouts, and squash) in the microwave for a few minutes and then tossed with olive oil and seasoning and roasted in the air fryer for five minutes at 400 degrees. Last minute I inverted a small aluminum pie tin on top of the veggies.
I remember you saying that you steamed him in the microwave first but I didn't understand why.
now that I just tried the brussel sprouts in there I understand why you would steam it first.

Yeah! It’s very good! Honestly can’t really taste the chocolate too much because the peppermint is pretty strong haha but that could be because I accidentally steeped it pretty long :lau but very good! I added a bit of milk to mine but did taste it before I did and liked it even without. :)
Nasty...you put milk in tea?

Back
Top Bottom