➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

If I can keep this wild kelso hen out of my stuff

20200118_095928.jpg
20200118_095852.jpg

About a month or 2 I should have a yard back full turk

Very nice! Christmas was just too insane i couldn't have visited then But next month im s'pose to go down there to celebrate the childrens birthdays with my dad...

Oh, you know i wanted to say before, ended up rushing my post but i cant ever find straw. i get square bales of good horse hay for only 7.50 a bale so thatll b what i use. Anyway hay and shavings yes sir soak up the wet and bed em down for the cold snap.

Everythings green down here already now...

20200113_134618.jpg

Very nice! Christmas was just too insane i couldn't have visited then But next month im s'pose to go down there to celebrate the childrens birthdays with my dad...

Oh, you know i wanted to say before, ended up rushing my post but i cant ever find straw. i get square bales of good horse hay for only 7.50 a bale so thatll b what i use. Anyway hay and shavings yes sir soak up the wet and bed em down for the cold snap.

View attachment 2005359
What is this chocolate one on the left?

View attachment 2005359
If you can find a double m feed within reasonable distance I get 2 wire for 12.00 a bale

Green and wet. I would think youve already had it or got it now and were getting the weather from it now, suposed to cool off this evening to 43 after a high of 75 tumro a low of 33 and then mon a low of 29 :he Ive learned all of this second hand and thru the daily ap though havent been able to catch the news in two or three days.

Back
Top Bottom