➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Green and wet. I would think youve already had it or got it now and were getting the weather from it now, suposed to cool off this evening to 43 after a high of 75 tumro a low of 33 and then mon a low of 29 :he Ive learned all of this second hand and thru the daily ap though havent been able to catch the news in two or three days.
It's raining and 70 here right now.

If you can find a double m feed within reasonable distance I get 2 wire for 12.00 a bale

Nope
Screenshot_20200118-102128_Samsung Internet.jpg

That stores only been there for 100 years lol ida liked to use them although i know they do puppy sales :( currently i use this lil local guy when i can, but i dont really support his ways of husbandry so its hard.
There's some new people running it that's a lot better than the previous 2. I only go there for straw everything else I go to a place called dufrene's building materials they sell all the chicken stuff I need. They just built a tractor supply across the street but I shop the local folk whenever I can even if it's a little more expensive. My sister lives in tractor supply for her horse stuff lol
Although they (dufrene) sells 24% nutrena layer for 13.00 for 50lbs so they're not high. All I use is nutrena

Back
Top Bottom