➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Kiki

🐣 How many calibrated thermometers do you have?🐣
Project manager
Premium member
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
New screws - I find this hilarious. Are you sure you aren't talking politics?
I was talking to my phone. :th

Nutty..there was just somebody on the news that said they felt it in Laporte. That's crazy.
my little brother is right off of 290 and highway 6 and I don't think he felt it.

Kiki

🐣 How many calibrated thermometers do you have?🐣
Project manager
Premium member
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Oh no... That didn't last long. How are the quail doing?
2 hours. 2 hours of frantically running around trying to get everything situated.

The quailies need to go out side already.
I've already gone through two rolls of paper towels.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Premium member
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
2 hours. 2 hours of frantically running around trying to get everything situated.

The quailies need to go out side already.
I've already gone through two rolls of paper towels.
I have sterile drapes you could have if you were closer 😂 I need to use them up so I'm using them for my next hatch. Two chicks are internally pipped and chirping 🤗

RUNuts

Hatching Malted Milk Balls
Premium member
May 19, 2017
Eastern Houston
I was talking to my phone. :th

Nutty..there was just somebody on the news that said they felt it in Laporte. That's crazy.
my little brother is right off of 290 and highway 6 and I don't think he felt it.
Some people will say anything to get on TV.

One person injured and waiting to hear what the damage is. Have they said company's name yet?

From the news:
Polypropylene is a chemical compound that is lighter than air and will dissipate, according to the outlet.

Polypropylene is a solid plastic. So this isn't correct. The news doesn't even fact check itself.

Molpet

Crossing the Road
Premium member
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
Some people will say anything to get on TV.

One person injured and waiting to hear what the damage is. Have they said company's name yet?

From the news:
Polypropylene is a chemical compound that is lighter than air and will dissipate, according to the outlet.

Polypropylene is a solid plastic. So this isn't correct. The news doesn't even fact check itself.
I would assume they are referring to the fumes from it burning... but I still don't want to inhale it

Latest posts

Top Bottom