➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm in the process of making dinner. Bbq chicken with instant pot balsamic carrots and potatoes. Plus making vegan Mac and cheese and Italian 5 cheese Mac and cheese.

I ended up being allergic to the antibiotic so I have hives, rashes, and blisters everywhere.

Cooking is helping me focus on something else
That sounds delicious!! OMG. I haven’t eaten yet and am starving haha but my mom and I are going out.

And oh wow that is awful!! I’m so sorry!! :hugs

Did they give you another one or just stop it or?

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
At the age you posted, I think it would look an awful lot more like a roo than it does, if it was. I'm pretty sure it's a pullet--the red comb just says, "Hey boys, I'm ready for luv!"
Yeah I don't really see anything that screams roo. It's a big bird though. Definitely takes after the Jersey giant size.

The other ones aren't as tall, but they're close to being the same size.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
That sounds delicious!! OMG. I haven’t eaten yet and am starving haha but my mom and I are going out.

And oh wow that is awful!! I’m so sorry!! :hugs

Did they give you another one or just stop it or?
They stopped it completely. I was on antibiotics the entire hospital stay and it was one that was way stronger. I think doing it at home through IV was just to make sure they killed everything completely. I feel fine so far after stopping it for 2 days. The rash is a bit annoying but hopefully it'll get better and better.

Today is the first day I've actually been able to do something like cooking without getting extremely worn out.

I never want a blood infection ever again!

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
They stopped it completely. I was on antibiotics the entire hospital stay and it was one that was way stronger. I think doing it at home through IV was just to make sure they killed everything completely. I feel fine so far after stopping it for 2 days. The rash is a bit annoying but hopefully it'll get better and better.

Today is the first day I've actually been able to do something like cooking without getting extremely worn out.

I never want a blood infection ever again!
That’s good they stopped it!! Sounds scary!!

Top Bottom