➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

It was a very good thing you did. Good on your mom! Dr's pissed me off some times. I understand they get tired and this is a crazy time we live in right now but you took an oath to do no harm, not give up because you don't feel like trying to figure it out. 🤬 I'll be keeping your grandma in my prayers. I hope she gets the help she needs at the new hospital. :fl:hugs
Last weekend she was laughing and joking. This week she can’t even talk and the dr questioned my mom about doing the most aggressive treatment then said the hospital probably wouldn’t take her 🤬 I’m glad she’s at this other hospital at least they know what they are doing.

I just don’t get how they can just give up on someone’s loved one. I get if they’re on life support for months, but at least try something. My poor aunt lives with her and is blind. They wouldn’t let her see her so she’s just home alone waiting.

Last weekend she was laughing and joking. This week she can’t even talk and the dr questioned my mom about doing the most aggressive treatment then said the hospital probably wouldn’t take her 🤬 I’m glad she’s at this other hospital at least they know what they are doing.

I just don’t get how they can just give up on someone’s loved one. I get if they’re on life support for months, but at least try something. My poor aunt lives with her and is blind. They wouldn’t let her see her so she’s just home alone waiting.
So sad situations
:hugs

Ok y'all... my hubby was trying to look up "bobcat calls" and what we heard did NOT sound like what we heard and recorded. I told him... look up fox calls.... BAM! Exact sound. My neighbors don't know what the heck they're talking about! I already knew that I didn't know what it was. :lol: I assumed they were familiar with it. I should have known better. :he That is completely on me. So it is most definitely a fox screeching. We will be looking to see if we have a den behind this morning/afternoon.

Ok y'all... my hubby was trying to look up "bobcat calls" and what we heard did NOT sound like what we heard and recorded. I told him... look up fox calls.... BAM! Exact sound. My neighbors don't know what the heck they're talking about! I already knew that I didn't know what it was. :lol: I assumed they were familiar with it. I should have known better. :he That is completely on me. So it is most definitely a fox screeching. We will be looking to see if we have a den behind this morning/afternoon.
I had a friend that lived behind a bar. At one time, he kept a fox in a cage in his backyard. When the bar got rockin' at night, so did his backyard.

Last edited:
We get a bunch of ferals and I swear they sound like they’re being mauled to death 😂 being a cat doesn’t seem fun
Cat heats are the worst!! When Luna was in heat, she was soooo loud and needy and rubbed all over everything lmao 🤮🤮 and she attracted a bunch of males to the yard looking for her 😂🤣 we didn’t let her out obviously but it was hilarious seeing all these bachelors out there 😂🤣 course they stopped coming around when she was spayed 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom